Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 51
05:25 PM on 02/12/14
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
Cause they make awful new age butt-rock

pun intended?

anyway this seems like a situation where Josh spoke something that he felt and was just way out of line and he really needs to apologize. It's infuriating to see so many accounts of musicians saying things that ruffle feathers these days. That kind of behavior was not tolerated from artists when I was growing up.
05:31 PM on 02/12/14
BrendanMachow
User Info.
This really kind of pissed me off considering Imagine Dragons did absolutely nothing. So they won an award of you..you could care less about The Grammy's Josh, shut up.
05:46 PM on 02/12/14
Chalie22
User Info.
I hope Josh Homme knows that the Grammy's are rigged....
08:08 PM on 02/12/14
I'mAGetUpKid
...welcome to the new year.
User Info.
Can't the guy just hate stuff? Let him just say fuck a few things.

For fucking real.
08:31 PM on 02/12/14
xjdizzle
User Info.
I agree with this!
08:48 PM on 02/12/14
likedyingy0ung
The Sap In My Selfish Glass
User Info.
pun intended?

anyway this seems like a situation where Josh spoke something that he felt and was just way out of line and he really needs to apologize. It's infuriating to see so many accounts of musicians saying things that ruffle feathers these days. That kind of behavior was not tolerated from artists when I was growing up.
I feel like it's an all around gross situation. The pun was intended haha. But for one, should everyone care about the Grammy's as if they're an accurate representation of musical ability and merit? Of course not. Should Imagine Dragons get full screen time for their performance whilst others don't, or do they deserve any sort of award for crafting some of the shittiest pop rock that's ever existed? Should any of the bands pissed about it care? Should anyone for that matter care?

There's an answer to all of these and it's the same as the answer to the first question.
09:01 PM on 02/12/14
bwalden
Bradley Walden
User Info.
i like imagine dragons :)
09:37 PM on 02/12/14
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
Imagine Dragons is peanut-turd awful, but Josh Homme is never going to get his gig back hosting The Daily Show with these kinds of level 1 jokes.
10:16 PM on 02/12/14
Amongster
Again And Again
User Info.
Sure, "fuck the Grammys". Fair enough. It's a bland party the music-industry throws for itself. Sure. "Fuck Imagine Dragons," though? Yeah, they make shitty music, but it's not as if they stuffed the ballot box to win. If Josh Homme thinks the Grammys are nonsense, why does he care about losing a Grammy anyway? Those words make him come off as a giant baby.
11:01 PM on 02/12/14
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why do I feel like I'm the only dude who likes Josh Homme?
nope I love him and QOTSA as well.
11:02 PM on 02/12/14
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love qotsa and Josh so nothing wrong here He's allowed to hate whatever he wants, it was just a comment he made during a 90 minute show as someone previously said. Hardly news-worthy. And QOTSA deserve more recognition than Imagine Dragons hands down. Can't wait to see QOTSA live again.
I agree with you man. Like Clockwork was the best album of last year, hands down. Not the new Vampire Weekend that was the top of every list, it was a great album but nowhere close to QOTSA.
12:50 AM on 02/13/14
icantdecide
Registered Member
User Info.
This matters?
06:06 AM on 02/13/14
cshadows2887
User Info.
Wah wah wah.
07:15 AM on 02/13/14
foisol
EST 1986
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude really needs to let it go. Shitty that it happened, but what makes Imagine a Dragons more at fault than Metallica other than the fact that they are a much easier target?

Parody account is great though. Surprised there wasn't one for Trent since he is the best example of an old grump.
Because Metallica made some very influential records early on in their career. Can't fuck with that, even if you don't like their new stuff. Hence, Imagine Dragons fault here is being an easier target :)
07:18 AM on 02/13/14
falafelmywaffle
It's good to be back
User Info.
Sounds like someone is a little butthurt & Imagine Dragons is pretty rad live.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos