AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Blink 182 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Boob Ranch: Lullaby Renditions of Your Favorite Blink 182 Songs

Posted by - 01:22 PM on 02/12/14
Sparrow Sleeps have posted Boob Ranch - lullaby renditions of Blink-182 songs - on bandcamp.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
01:22 PM on 02/12/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
01:35 PM on 02/12/14
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
So great.
01:58 PM on 02/12/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
i don't want to spend 10 dollars on this, but i want it... grr!
02:04 PM on 02/12/14
TheZeroKid
I'm Not Holden Caulfield
User Info.
Nothing from self-titled or Neighborhoods? Hmm.
02:20 PM on 02/12/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I really want to rock my child to sleep, softly singing, "It's Labor Day and your great grandpa just ate seven fucking hotdogs."
03:57 PM on 02/12/14
BSmittyAu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So... Not being an ass... But do people really pay for this kind of stuff?

For me its borderline not entertaining, and i was a huge blink fan and i have two kids. I assume i would be the target audience for something like this, but i wouldn't even go to the trouble of pirating it :P

So yeah... Who buys this?
05:43 PM on 02/12/14
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I would have love to seen some newer blink songs on here.
10:32 PM on 02/12/14
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
should've been pay what you want.. just not worth 10bucks IMO
07:11 AM on 02/13/14
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
This is the perfect soundtrack for the period blink fans are living right now in between albums/announcements/any kind of news.
10:56 AM on 02/13/14
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.

For me its borderline not entertaining, and i was a huge blink fan and i have two kids. I assume i would be the target audience for something like this, but i wouldn't even go to the trouble of pirating it :P

If you don't want it don't buy it? It's not like it's a big company making money off this, it's a dad who is trying to share his taste in music to his babby but at the same time trying to share his creations with the world for $$$, DONT YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE DIAPERS AND FORMULA ARE?!?
12:44 PM on 02/13/14
standamiddaroar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When I have a child this will be played every fucking night!
07:21 PM on 02/13/14
robothopkins
User Info.

Basically, people who have babies. I myself have not tested these lullabies to know if they're effective (I'm guessing/hoping they will be), but I will be doing so in April.

I'm actually pretty damn happy about it and emailed Casey (the creator) back when he first posted his renditions of Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Saves the Day, and Alkaline Trio (http://sparrowsleeps.bandcamp.com).

I predict that for someone like me, these nice little tunes will help keep me from losing my mind. Generic lullabies could potentially get awful after a while.

Plus, when my girl isn't a newborn I'll just switch over to the actual songs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that punk and other great rock albums aren't just one of those annoying things she hears dad and mom play. I was lucky enough to have a dad with excellent taste in classic rock/jam bands/early punk, but my mom listened to country and I still can't stand it.

Yeah, probably a little more info. that anybody out there wanted, but I just wanted to say how fucking grateful I am that something like this exists. Casey seems like a quality dude, too, so that makes it even better. Between SS and "The Other F Word" (http://www.theotherfwordmovie.com) I can now stop having nightly panic attacks that I'm going to be a shitty dad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos