Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

TWLOHA AP.net Valentine's Day Chat

Posted by: Drew Beringer (02/14/14)
The staff of To Write Love On Her Arms (including founder Jamie Tworkowski) will be chatting in this thread at approximately 8 p.m. EST in our seventh annual "Valentine's Day Doesn't Have To Suck" chat. Come on in (click on "replies" link) to start posting questions for the staff and chatting with other TWLOHA supporters.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 482
04:54 PM on 02/14/14
laurenterveen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you guys deal with having a guy, who you like. But you are not sure where the relationship is at. I've slept with him, and he mostly ignores me. I don't know what to do
04:57 PM on 02/14/14
dreamersfly
User Info.
Just thought I would say how awesome it is that you guys have done this year after year. It's so great to talk to you guys and also talk to others. :)
04:59 PM on 02/14/14
Allissa
User Info.
Just wanted to say that you guys are so awesome for always doing this. I'm trying out recovery from self harm, EDNOS, and depression all thanks to you guys. I made the decision to turn my life around at H&L LA this year and it's been one hell of a ride just in the past month but I know it's going to be so worth it. It's seriously one of the most difficult battles I've ever dealt with, but I just wanted to thank you guys so much for being such a great organization and helping me to understand that it's okay to speak up and get help. I wouldn't be here without TWLOHA.
05:00 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To Write Love on Her Arms is amazing!
05:01 PM on 02/14/14
haikit
User Info.
Hi Jamie and TWLOHA staff,
thanks for having this chat, even year after year. means a lot.

the first time you did, i met some lovely people that helped me immensely to stay alive for the subsequent year or two of my life, and i'm not sure i would have made it without that. (we were the ones in the comments of your postsecret blog post. i hope you have an archive of that saved, it'd be sad if such beauty got lost forever.)

i hope you're all well, tonight. and with loved ones, whoever those people may be, however far they may be.
05:01 PM on 02/14/14
jammerk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love all the help you guys give! I have thankfully not been personally effected, but I know a lot of people that have, and stand by them. Sometimes its hard to be the support, but its all worth it in the end. :) way to go you guys.
05:02 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Hi everyone, Chloe from the TWLOHA team here. Thanks so much for joining us tonight.
Jordanwoiteshek
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love that you guys do this. That you take the time to be with people on a night where there may be loneliness, maybe a questioning of worth, or scars from a lost love. Your presence speaks volumes to your supporters. Thank you for your love.

How have you guys seen how the painful times in your life have been used to either grow you, or change you in a positive way?
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
To Write Love on Her Arms is amazing!
Thanks so much!
05:03 PM on 02/14/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
As always huge thank you to the staff of TWLOHA for joining us ... one of my favorite things th site is a part of each year.

TWLOHAkayla
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello everybody! Super excited to be here chatting with all of you. My name is Kayla and I'm from Mukilteo, Washington. Happy Valentine's Day!
lonelygrl24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This Valentine's Day is sad, but not because of anything to do with relationships. One year ago my best friend gave up on me and walked out of my life and I miss him terribly. Today is especially hard. It's so lonely so I was glad to see this chat on my Facebook news feed.
TWLOHAjonathan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi, everybody! Looking forwarding to chatting tonight.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
As always huge thank you to the staff of TWLOHA for joining us ... one of my favorite things th site is a part of each year.

yes - exactly. very proud that we are going on seven years now!

appreciate all the time and effort the TWLOHA staff puts in every year
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums