AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
06:54 PM on 02/17/14
overitsi22
User Info.
Stoked to see people who aren't from Western Canada enjoying this! Lots of good music being made up here and most of it is terribly underrated.
Wow, yea, definitely going to be purchasing this.

And would you mind sharing some of these underrated bands you are referring to please?!?! Thank you, Deborah!
09:35 AM on 02/18/14
overitsi22
User Info.
For sure! I actually made a post about my favourite Winnipeg bands in this thread so I'd recommend starting there and adding Bleed American to the mix. Just heard a song from them and if you're into Cartel you'll probably like them.

From Vancouver you should listen to Carpenter, Precursor and Living With Lions if you don't already. Not as familiar with what's going on in Saskatchewan and Alberta, but I know a label in Toronto called New Damage Records recently signed this band called Slates. I need to hear some more of their stuff before I've really formed an opinion though. I still need to listen to all the bands Distances will be playing with when they tour through there soon.
Why thank you very much. Out of everyone on the site you are the person that I share the most similar music tastes with, so you are appreciated!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests