Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 119
06:12 PM on 02/18/14
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
I like the song. Super stoked for the tour. Can't wait to see Emarosa and Hands like Houses.

I'm hoping Craig and the boys keep their word and let people with Chiodos tattoos in for free.
06:46 PM on 02/18/14
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
Awesome. I'll be at the Chameleon Club show. Has it been confirmed that Brad from Squid the Whale officially sings for Emarosa now?
08:06 PM on 02/18/14
JoshAugustine
Registered Fuck Up
User Info.
Knew the album was going to be great. This song itself surpassed great to me.
08:18 PM on 02/18/14
ghsNICK!
To remember, and to let go.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Long time Chiodos fan here and I can't believe I'm saying this...but Illuminaudio is better than the 6 songs I've heard from Devil.
08:20 PM on 02/18/14
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Long time Chiodos fan here and I can't believe I'm saying this...but Illuminaudio is better than the 6 songs I've heard from Devil.
IMO - this is better than Illuminaudio and the best songs haven't been released yet. out of the six - I really like Fishlips, Munsters, 3 AM, and Behvis. Duct Tape grows on you and Under Your Halo is one of the worst songs ever
08:26 PM on 02/18/14
ghsNICK!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like the same four you do too, but I don't love them...Halo and Duct Tape are absolutely terrible.

But Caves - and the rest of Illuminaudio is killer throughout the entire album. I'm so bummed I never got to see that Chiodos lineup live.

And trust me - I was completely against Bolmer replacing Craig. I don't know, I just feel like I'm hearing a lot of Drugs in these songs. I hope you're right, and the remainder of the songs make up for what I've heard so far.
08:27 PM on 02/18/14
ChaseTx
Well Illuminaudio was better than what they did before it, so not so surprising.

This is decent, rather predictable and unexciting though.
08:28 PM on 02/18/14
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
User Info.
IMO 3 AM is probably the poppiest song they've ever released, while Behvis Bullock is probably the heaviest song they've ever released. Really excited for the rest.
08:31 PM on 02/18/14
Drew Beringer
User Info.
I like the same four you do too, but I don't love them...Halo and Duct Tape are absolutely terrible.

But Caves - and the rest of Illuminaudio is killer throughout the entire album. I'm so bummed I never got to see that Chiodos lineup live.

And trust me - I was completely against Bolmer replacing Craig. I don't know, I just feel like I'm hearing a lot of Drugs in these songs. I hope you're right, and the remainder of the songs make up for what I've heard so far.
honestly I don't hear too much drugs in these songs but I dunno I haven't listened to that album in like forever. I hear a lot of BPB in a lot of songs but they also do some other interesting things. the reaction will be interesting
08:36 PM on 02/18/14
ghsNICK!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
honestly I don't hear too much drugs in these songs but I dunno I haven't listened to that album in like forever. I hear a lot of BPB in a lot of songs but they also do some other interesting things. the reaction will be interesting
Dang - I'm really trying to hear BPB but I'm not hearing it. I'm surprised I like 3 AM so much, but so far it may be my favorite song.

Excited to hear what the Used put out as well. April 1st will be a good day.
08:37 PM on 02/18/14
ghsNICK!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well Illuminaudio was better than what they did before it, so not so surprising.

This is decent, rather predictable and unexciting though.
Illuminaudio is my workout jam. Senses Fail's new album is in there too. Just some good heavy rock.
08:38 PM on 02/18/14
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Dang - I'm really trying to hear BPB but I'm not hearing it. I'm surprised I like 3 AM so much, but so far it may be my favorite song.

Excited to hear what the Used put out as well. April 1st will be a good day.
just some of the piano movements and theatrics remind me of Piano - this song does, Sunny Days and Hand Grenades, I Am Everything That's Normal, and even We're Talking About Practice have little moments that remind me of BPB
08:39 PM on 02/18/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Illuminaudio is my workout jam. Senses Fail's new album is in there too. Just some good heavy rock.
Renacer has probably been my most listened to at the gym the last year, love it haha.
08:39 PM on 02/18/14
beauvais910
User Info.
I wish the lineup was a little better for me or I'd go.
08:45 PM on 02/18/14
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
This just reminds me of how many classic horror films I haven't seen.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos