AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Sold! News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Misfits X Fright-Rags Shirt

Posted by - 11:18 AM on 02/19/14
Misfits are collaborating with horror apparel company Fright-Rags for a limited edition shirt, which is now available for pre-order. The design crosses the band's iconic fiend skull logo with Jason Voorhees' signature hockey mask.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
12:53 PM on 02/19/14
love_american_style
lifeinaspiral.bandcamp.co m
User Info.
all the Juggalos are stoked.
01:40 PM on 02/19/14
gold soundz
User Info.
The world does not need another misfits shirt. Can't wait to see this at spencer gifts
01:54 PM on 02/19/14
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
If you really want a Misfits shirt you can go to Walmart and not pay 27 dollars. Jeez.
02:02 PM on 02/19/14
kylecrawford
Electric Zombie / Merch Designer
User Info.
Just going to chime in since the goons have started to come in and nay say it. The price point is due to licensing fees. After the cost of the shirt, paying employees to send it, the band and the company have to split profits. yea, you can go to walmart and buy a shitty fiend skull logo for 7 bucks or whatever. or you can buy this shirt, which the band had creative input on, the company, and myself included all work on it to make something better and awesome than just the typical walmart shirt.

If you go to hot topic, or a misfits show, you would paying practically the same price.
its pretty cool that the band got to work with a company and turn both sides loves of horror into a piece for fans of the band and horror genre
02:36 PM on 02/19/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Just going to chime in since the goons have started to come in and nay say it. The price point is due to licensing fees. After the cost of the shirt, paying employees to send it, the band and the company have to split profits. yea, you can go to walmart and buy a shitty fiend skull logo for 7 bucks or whatever. or you can buy this shirt, which the band had creative input on, the company, and myself included all work on it to make something better and awesome than just the typical walmart shirt.

If you go to hot topic, or a misfits show, you would paying practically the same price.
its pretty cool that the band got to work with a company and turn both sides loves of horror into a piece for fans of the band and horror genre
I'm not enough of a misfits fan to but one of their shirts, but I think this design looks awesome... And you're right, its cooler seeing a misfits shirt that isnt your generic hot topic shirt
02:54 PM on 02/19/14
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the misfits or Friday the 13th , but I'm a huge fan of FRIGHT-RAGS. They're a really decent set of like 5 people that consistently turn out a quality product and deliver what their customers want. Misfits are one of the favorite bands of the dude that started the brand and this is one of these dreams that he got to mark off his list after like 12 years of hard work. Seriously people, stop being dicks. This is one of the few independently owned & operated companies that actually give a shit about you and what you think.
03:16 PM on 02/19/14
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
I think it looks sweet
03:21 PM on 02/19/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Killed it on the design, Kyle!
03:21 PM on 02/19/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the misfits or Friday the 13th , but I'm a huge fan of FRIGHT-RAGS. They're a really decent set of like 5 people that consistently turn out a quality product and deliver what their customers want. Misfits are one of the favorite bands of the dude that started the brand and this is one of these dreams that he got to mark off his list after like 12 years of hard work. Seriously people, stop being dicks. This is one of the few independently owned & operated companies that actually give a shit about you and what you think.
Best shirts and nicest people.
03:41 PM on 02/19/14
love_american_style
lifeinaspiral.bandcamp.co m
User Info.
I love the Misfits. The Original Friday the 13th was monumental and I liked it quite a bit....

but i just don't like them together.
06:35 PM on 02/19/14
FiendCameron
Why Didn't You Kill Yourself Today?
User Info.
It's pretty sweet, but I'd rather wait for the Sleepaway Camp one to get reprinted. I missed it when it was on sale :(
10:15 AM on 02/20/14
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
Pretty nice design tbh.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT