Username
Password
Avenged Sevenfold News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Avenged Sevenfold
Inside AP.net

Avenged Sevenfold, Hellyeah Tour Dates

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (02/19/14)
Dates for Avenged Sevenfold's "Shepherd of Fire Tour" can be found in the replies. Hellyeah will provide support.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
10:28 AM on 02/19/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
04/12 Dawson Creek, BC EnCana Events Centre
04/13 Prince George, BC CN Centre
04/16 Moose Jaw, SK Mosaic Place
04/17 Edmonton, AB Shaw Conference Centre
04/19 Winnipeg, MB MTS Center
04/21 Minneapolis, MN Target Center
04/23 Huntsville, AL Von Braun Center
04/25 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
04/26 Jacksonville, FL Welcome to Rockville
04/28 Lafayette, LA Cajundome
04/30 Hollywood, FL Hard Rock Liv
05/02 Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
05/03 Charlotte, NC Carolina Rebellion
05/06 Knoxville, TN Knoxville Civic Coliseum
05/08 Hershey, PA Giant Center
05/10 Bangor, ME Rise Above Fest
05/12 Quebec City, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena
05/13 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
05/15 Syracuse, NY Oncenter Complex
05/17 Columbus, OH Rock on the Range
10:33 AM on 02/19/14
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
I had no idea these guys could play this size of venues. Guess I'm out of the loop
10:49 AM on 02/19/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
I had no idea these guys could play this size of venues. Guess I'm out of the loop
They were featured in a video game. They are huge. Probably the biggest band in the scene.
10:51 AM on 02/19/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Of course no NYC date. Prudential Center would be perfect!
10:57 AM on 02/19/14
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
They were featured in a video game. They are huge. Probably the biggest band in the scene.
Yeah, I guess. To me they just don't seem like the band that many people would say "I want to go and pay money to see avenged sevenfold" but instead people are like, "avenged sevenfold, cool they were in a video game I played." That's probably way off base too, that's just my impression of them at this point.

Edit: I'm also completely unaware how many hit songs they've had after City of Evil. They could be consistently getting radio play still and I would have no idea
11:26 AM on 02/19/14
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.

They were supposed to play Prudential Center a couple years ago, but they moved that date to some town near Albany.
11:40 AM on 02/19/14
offsetgroupie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mayhem Festival later this summer...
12:12 PM on 02/19/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Mayhem Festival later this summer...
Not coming to PNC.
12:21 PM on 02/19/14
xjdizzle
User Info.
Yeah, I guess. To me they just don't seem like the band that many people would say "I want to go and pay money to see avenged sevenfold" but instead people are like, "avenged sevenfold, cool they were in a video game I played." That's probably way off base too, that's just my impression of them at this point.

Edit: I'm also completely unaware how many hit songs they've had after City of Evil. They could be consistently getting radio play still and I would have no idea
People pay money to see shitty mainstream artists all the time. People pack arenas to see Nickelback, Justin Biieber, Drake and whatever other puppet they throw at them as long as they write safe music that will appeal to the masses. Avenged is not that bad but after their City of Evil i wouldn't call them great either. So yeah i'm kinda not surprised anymore lol.
12:22 PM on 02/19/14
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
User Info.

Dude, they are that band. I've seen 'em three times back in the day, each venue bigger than the last
01:04 PM on 02/19/14
defmytones
User Info.

You'd have no idea because they sound nothing like what they did on City Of Evil or prior IMO.

Still amazes me summer of '05 walking up to their tent at Warped Tour and Synyster hands me a CD player to listen to Waking The Fallen; A mere handful of people by the tent too. Good for them to be on the top of the world at this point, but their music isn't for me anymore.
01:17 PM on 02/19/14
caraballo
Gnarkill
User Info.
City of evil and waking the fallen are some of my favorite metal albums. Everything else is just meh
02:27 PM on 02/19/14
glogglies
User Info.
Saw them back when City of Evil came out. They played Cobo in Detroit. They have been pretty huge for some time now. You've been out of the loop for some time now.
03:03 PM on 02/19/14
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
A7X is as big of a band now as say, Disturbed or Korn were 10 years ago. They are that huge.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums