AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 65 of 65
09:44 AM on 02/28/14
CaptainNicotine
User Info.
Being a fan of the older Bayside like the S/T and Sirens, this newer stuff is growing on me a lot. I do like this album, and I have to say, out of all of the albums they released after S/T, I definitely like this one the most (With Killing Time being a close second). It's just got that kind of go for the throat and big feel that S/T had, but it's still progressing like the albums that followed it did. Yes, I know I'm comparing every album they did after S/T to it, but when it's your favorite, it's hard not to. Still, props to Anthony and crew for pushing forward and continuing to put out solid releases.
10:40 PM on 03/13/14
FTank
I hate Golden Tate
User Info.
This album is the balls
11:18 PM on 03/19/14
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
This is so much better than Killing Time. That's just such a meh album and their only one I don't like. It has their absolute worst songs on it (looking at you, Mona Lisa). This one is definitely their best since The Walking Wounded but nothing will ever beat their self-titled.
10:30 PM on 04/02/14
ACA
Next Show: Balance&Composure 12/27
User Info.
Crazy how many different, opposing intense opinions there are about this album and indeed their disocography.

Stoked to see them tomorrow; while this isn't my favorite Bayside record by any means, I hope they play most of it since I've heard pretty much every other Bayside song (except Shudder which wrongly gets shafted) a billion times.
01:00 AM on 04/05/14
Ravnwood
User Info.
This one didn't do it for me, but I still got the previous albums to play! I'm not disappointed I'm just not feeling this one.... yet. Maybe it deserve a round 2?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos