Password
Line-up Change News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Line-up Change
Inside AP.net

Frankie Muiz Leaves Kingsfoil

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (02/24/14)
Frankie Muniz has left Kingsfoil.
Very sad to announce that Feb 7th at the University of Wyoming was my final show performing as the drummer of Kingsfoil. Due to scheduling conflicts in the coming months, the guys in the band decided to replace me as the drummer a few weeks ago. Although I'm sad about not being a part of the band, I understand their decision and support them moving forward!

I want to thank all my fans and the fans of Kingsfoil for supporting me while I got to live out one of my dreams. Playing drums in a touring rock band was incredible, and I will remember the times I was lucky enough to experience forever!

I've been extremely fortunate to be a part of some amazing things in my life. As an actor, race car driver and musician, I couldn't ask for a better first 28 years of my life! That being said, look for some exciting news from me in the next couple of weeks... that may include another NEW CAREER path I'm embarking in!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
07:06 AM on 02/24/14
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
Life is unfair...
07:21 AM on 02/24/14
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Seems like a genuinely good dude.
07:28 AM on 02/24/14
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i didn't even know he was in a band
07:35 AM on 02/24/14
strikefirefall
User Info.
I forgot how old he was when Malcolm in the Middle ended but I heard he ended the show with $40 million in the bank and that's why he was basically able to stop acting.
07:36 AM on 02/24/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
my band opened for them about a year ago. Frankie was a really nice dude. he didn't play the "i'm a celebrity!" card or anything. he hung out and sold merch and talked to everyone. i'm interested to see what the new career path is.
07:42 AM on 02/24/14
Little Ferret
Play that tune
User Info.
I forgot how old he was when Malcolm in the Middle ended but I heard he ended the show with $40 million in the bank and that's why he was basically able to stop acting.
07:47 AM on 02/24/14
jackgillsays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
my band opened for them about a year ago. Frankie was a really nice dude. he didn't play the "i'm a celebrity!" card or anything. he hung out and sold merch and talked to everyone. i'm interested to see what the new career path is.
I respect any actor who plays music on the side, who won't use their celebrity status to endorse their band. Jared Leto is a good example of this.
07:50 AM on 02/24/14
Kyle Thrash
@thrash_itup
User Info.
Dudes the Howard Hughes of our time.
07:51 AM on 02/24/14
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
What a way to shut up a twitter asshole.

And Malcolm in the Middle was such a good show, season 2 was incredible.
07:55 AM on 02/24/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
I respect any actor who plays music on the side, who won't use their celebrity status to endorse their band. Jared Leto is a good example of this.
i always forget Jared Leto is even an actor haha. so he obviously is doing a good job at not using it to push his band.
07:59 AM on 02/24/14
oshyjay
User Info.
What a sweet opportunity to just change careers whenever you want; and even better that he made his money being on such a great TV show. Props to you, Muniz.
08:02 AM on 02/24/14
OpenIntro
User Info.
Quote:
As an actor, race car driver and musician, I couldn't ask for a better first 28 years of my life! That being said, look for some exciting news from me in the next couple of weeks... that may include another NEW CAREER path I'm embarking in!

He's now going to be a painter and a sculptor! Good for you Frankie! Live your dream!
08:04 AM on 02/24/14
Little Ferret
Play that tune
User Info.
What a way to shut up a twitter asshole.

And Malcolm in the Middle was such a good show, season 2 was incredible.
Been rewatching the series and yeah, season two is just so good. Forgot how great Cranston is with comedy.
08:08 AM on 02/24/14
TyroneShoolaces
User Info.
They're not the boss of him now.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles