AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Warped Tour News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Warped Tour Announce More Bands

Posted by - 09:02 PM on 02/26/14
Five more bands have been announced for Warped Tour: Every Time I Die, Neck Deep, Ice Nine Kills, Alive Like Me, and Bowling For Soup (6/17-6/26, 7/8-7/20).

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 59
09:03 PM on 02/26/14
ImAMetaphor
You know I think about it still
User Info.
ETID sold my ticket.
Also hoping I can make time to relive 7th grade and belt out 1985 in the BFS crowd.
09:04 PM on 02/26/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Solid announcement but BFS is another band that's skipping the NJ date that I really want to see. (First one being Enter Shikari).
09:04 PM on 02/26/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Really glad BFS are on the Mass date - it's been way too long since they've come through here, and they have one of the most entertaining live shows. And ETID is always a treat.
09:06 PM on 02/26/14
jonah takalua
User Info.
ice nine kills are terrible. their singer is a cocky douchebag that thinks they're god's gift to music
gtfo
09:08 PM on 02/26/14
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Bummer that BFS isn't on the texas dates, probably since they played texas last year. Guess I'll catch them at their headliner, their sets are tons of fun.

Also glad ETID is on again, seems to be a constant favorite of mine despite the fact that I don't listen to their records all that much.
09:09 PM on 02/26/14
contiinstereo
CFC Supporter
User Info.
The announcements lately have been a bit redeeming. Definitely getting excited for this. ETID in Buffalo is always my favorite.
09:10 PM on 02/26/14
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
BFS for the win
09:17 PM on 02/26/14
billcom6
AP Addict
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know all bands haven't been announced yet, but this was the finale of Warped Roadies (where they show the announcements first), so how are they going to go about announcing the rest of the bands?
09:21 PM on 02/26/14
evanmeindl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ETID, Anberlin, and STD are the only bands I'd really make the effort to go see.
09:21 PM on 02/26/14
Gunstarheroes
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been trying to see BFS for almost a decade now, and i've know they were talking of not doing anymore touring in the near future, so seeing them on the Darien Lake date makes me so damn happy.
09:23 PM on 02/26/14
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Every Time I Die is solid and I'd see them if I had time. Still, only Saves The Day, Less Than Jake, Mixtpaes and Yellowcard are must sees to me.
09:29 PM on 02/26/14
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know all bands haven't been announced yet, but this was the finale of Warped Roadies (where they show the announcements first), so how are they going to go about announcing the rest of the bands?
i would like to know if they announce more bands also. i hope they have a few more headliners
09:38 PM on 02/26/14
TAI182
User Info.

i would like to know if they announce more bands also. i hope they have a few more headliners

From Warped Tour's Facebook:

"2014 Warped band announcements will still continue through the end of March still on Wednesdays and first on Fuse TV but on Trending 10 which airs at 7:30PM EST"
09:46 PM on 02/26/14
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Seriously ETID better reclaim a main stage spot. I counted them to be on the tour this year. They are basically on every two years

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos