AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Taking Back Sunday News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Taking Back Sunday
Inside AP.net

Stream New Taking Back Sunday LP "Happiness...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (03/10/14)
You can stream Taking Back Sunday's new album, Happiness Is, at Pandora and Amazon. The album hits stores on March 18th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 138
06:33 PM on 03/10/14
Hayden27H
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What a change. Change is good.
06:33 PM on 03/10/14
Gregv
Watch The Sky
User Info.
While I don't usually like pre release streams, I'm excited for this. Do bands make good money for doing streams like this?

Edit: They Don't Have Any Friends is great.
06:34 PM on 03/10/14
Bdawg
User Info.
I love it so much
06:36 PM on 03/10/14
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
love it
06:38 PM on 03/10/14
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
I've said it in the TBS thread, and I'll say it again- This is the best album the band's done since LN or New Again. If I were to describe it, I would say it is a mix of New Again, Where You Want To Be, and Straylight Run. You can tell John has much more of an influence on this record than on S/T, Shaun's basslines sound amazing, and Mark's drumming is better than ever. Adam hasn't sounded this good since Louder Now.

The reviews that said this was TBS "playing it safe" are absolutely full of themselves and don't seem to have even listened to this record- it's quite different from anything they've done.
06:39 PM on 03/10/14
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
God damn I need to hear this.
06:41 PM on 03/10/14
lovemetal24
User Info.
All the way is the shit.....7.5/10....best drum performance of any of their albums
06:41 PM on 03/10/14
anamericangod
User Info.
I enjoy it musically, but lyrically it might be their weakest album ever. Very underwhelming.
06:42 PM on 03/10/14
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
I enjoy it musically, but lyrically it might be their weakest album ever. Very underwhelming.
I can see that, even though I don't think it's really any less in quality than their previous two records (lyrically). I'll listen to Beat Up Car for the instrumentals alone
06:43 PM on 03/10/14
anamericangod
User Info.
I can see that, even though I don't think it's really any less in quality than their previous two records. I'll listen to Beat Up Car for the instrumentals alone
Lyrics have never been their strong suit, but there have still been plenty that I enjoyed. On this, not so much.
06:43 PM on 03/10/14
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
Awesome to hear everyone is liking this so far. I will probably wait till the 18th seeing as that is my birthday. Have some sweet birthday jams
06:45 PM on 03/10/14
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
So much better than S/T
06:48 PM on 03/10/14
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
All the way is the shit.....7.5/10....best drum performance of any of their albums

100% agreed. Fuck that electronic bullshit Valentine did on This Is All Now, and, if what Mark says in interviews is true, his previous fellow band members for restricting his drum writing. I didn't know he was capable of these kind of fills.
06:49 PM on 03/10/14
aoftbsten
Go Buffs.
User Info.
This is a fantastic album. Absolutely love it. I really dig the direction they went in with this one.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums