Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
09:33 AM on 03/11/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Great review- definitely interested in checking this out. Been heavy into MBV and Miserable, lately.

On a sidenote, has anybody else seen the garbage that Whirr posts regarding critics, specifically Ian Cohen's p4k review of this record? They called him a pussy, and went on to call any fans who commented and complained the same thing, or a retard, etc. I'm sure it's still up on Whirr's Facebook page; really turned me off to supporting such a childish group of people.
10:10 AM on 03/11/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
not cool. i feel like they wouldn't like this review either. i didn't realize it was still cool to "hate the man."
It's not even as much the prospect of disagreeing or even disliking a review or critic, it's more or less the way they handle situations and fan relations that's seriously disheartening.
04:39 PM on 03/11/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
personally, everyone is overreacting and it is funny to watch people get hung up on it.
I prefer to think there's a difference between being PC and not advocating offensive and derogatory terms ("retard", specifically). The band definitely cares about press, and that's a good thing, but the way they handle it just makes turns me off to supporting them, as talented as they may be. Laugh all they want, but I'm not the only person who feels that way and I think whichever asshole thought it would be funny to start calling their fanbase "a bunch of pussies" shouldn't be surprised when others lose interest as well.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos