AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Money News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Dustin From With The Punches Raising Money For Children's Camp

Posted by - 10:32 PM on 03/10/14
Dustin from With The Punches has partnered with a local NY tattoo parlor to raise money for a camp he helps run. The funds go to families to help send a special camp for children with diabetes.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
10:43 PM on 03/10/14
NerdXCorE
User Info.
Thanks so much for posting this. Really excited both for the tattoo event and camp this summer. Keystone Diabetic Kids Camp is a completely volunteer run organization made up mostly of former campers who work diligently and passionately to make camp happen and raise money to provide as much financial assistance as possible for families who might not be otherwise able to send their kids living with Type 1 Diabetes to camp. Last years event was a huge success and this year is shaping up to be even better thanks to Planet New York Tattoo and our friends at American Icon Screen Printing. If you are in the area or near the area, or even able to get to the area, come by, hang out, and get a rad tattoo from some of the best artists around for cheap while helping a great cause
06:21 PM on 03/11/14
ParticleMan37
Our Wrecked Machine
User Info.
This is an awesome cause. I may have to find my way up there that weekend if I am able. I don't have any tattoo's yet, and have been dying to get one but don't really have money for an elaborate one. Maybe I can come up and celebrate my first tattoo AND help out with an amazing cause!

Also, I would get WTP tattoo'd on me somewhere if you guy get back together and play a show in Delaware! I'll even book it for you! Pwease?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos