AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
09:08 AM on 03/11/14
RWStewart93
User Info.
Wrong. They peaked with Sleepwalking. Everything since has been Rise-Core sell out a 1,000 capacity venue.
10:50 AM on 03/11/14
RWStewart93
User Info.
Sleepwalking was so raaad.
So Rad, I still play it once a month, sing every line start to finish and then cry that there isn't a southern rock band exactly like them.
12:15 PM on 03/11/14
RWStewart93
User Info.
It's a cruel cruel world. Old every time I die has that southern vibe, but that sleepwalking album was too good.
Speaking of which. I talked to Keith a few weeks ago, the new CD is supposed to be the most southern CD in the recent ETID catalog.
04:11 PM on 03/11/14
RWStewart93
User Info.
Sleepwalking was miles above anything else they've ever released. The Ep before that was just as good. I'll even give credit to the EP after sleepwalking. The hollow was good, Challenger was very "meh". And now this newest one sounds like regurgitated riffs from both of those albums. They might claim that they don't think the structures on Sleepwalking were very good, but thats because they don't want to discredit any of their newer albums that have made them all their money. They will never triumph Sleepwalking. Tis a shame, but thats just how it is

Oh, and, Changing their sound to strictly generic Risecore riffs isn't exactly "expanding" their sound. It's more like reducing their sound
thank you.

"expanding their sound" LOL what a funny term to use for turning into a generic band that makes money in the scene. I agree completely with what you said about them discrediting sleep walking so people will listen to their new shit. Matty has amazing talent as a singer and a screamer but is one hell of a douche when it comes to a lead man for a band. Him and Jonny Craig should start an all ginger douche band.

Any other ideas on who else could be in it?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos