Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Dangerkids Launch Guestlist Contest

Posted by: Ryan Gardner (03/15/14)
Dangerkids have launched a contest where people can enter to win guestlist concert passes for life.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
02:11 PM on 03/15/14
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
I jus think it would be cool to win guestlist passes for life for anyone. Especially if the band blows up and starts touring with big name artists, or are the headliners for huge tours.
02:15 PM on 03/15/14
Niko John
https://twitter.com/nikovercelletto
User Info.
Annndddd done!
02:34 PM on 03/15/14
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
So every time you tweet that hashtag, you gain another entry? Hm. Depending on how seriously you want these passes, you could really go ham on the contest. Which, I guess, is kind of smart for the band.
03:35 PM on 03/15/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
I jus think it would be cool to win guestlist passes for life for anyone. Especially if the band blows up and starts touring with big name artists, or are the headliners for huge tours.
If Rise is smart, they should have them do a headliner or main support tour after Warped. Hate to say it but they're burying them right now with opening gigs on second and third tier tours.
03:51 PM on 03/15/14
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
If Rise is smart, they should have them do a headliner or main support tour after Warped. Hate to say it but they're burying them right now with opening gigs on second and third tier tours.
I completely agree.
10:38 PM on 03/15/14
iamalexenglish
Aren't Kids Anymore…
User Info.
Done
11:17 PM on 03/15/14
Peerless
User Info.
Dangerkids is a solid ass band.
09:28 AM on 03/16/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
Don't really enjoy this band outside a few songs, but this contest is really cool.
11:36 AM on 03/16/14
iamalexenglish
Aren't Kids Anymore…
User Info.
Don't really enjoy this band outside a few songs, but this contest is really cool.
Yeah same. I like a few of their songs but I mainly did it because this is an awesome contest.
01:01 PM on 03/16/14
Niko John
User Info.
So every time you tweet that hashtag, you gain another entry? Hm. Depending on how seriously you want these passes, you could really go ham on the contest. Which, I guess, is kind of smart for the band.
Which is what I want to do, but I have a feeling I would lose almost all my followers if I spammed their feeds constantly without dozens of the same tweet........
01:14 PM on 03/16/14
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Which is what I want to do, but I have a feeling I would lose almost all my followers if I spammed their feeds constantly without dozens of the same tweet........
Couldn't you set up a fake account without any followers and blast it that way? It technically would still even support the artist, as the hashtag could still start trending.
01:39 PM on 03/16/14
Niko John
User Info.
Couldn't you set up a fake account without any followers and blast it that way? It technically would still even support the artist, as the hashtag could still start trending.
I tried it. You can't keep spamming the EXACT same tweet over and over again otherwise Twitter pops up an error message saying that I have to tweet something else before that tweet can be sent. But I think it's a certain time limit because even after I tweeted something new, it still wouldn't let me send the sweepstakes tweet. Nor can I change the tweet in anyway because that goes against the "Official Rules" of the contest.
10:40 AM on 05/14/14
TheBobMob
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If I won, not only would I attend shows in my area, I would plan vacations around it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests