AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Marmozets Releases Video For "Why Do You...

Posted by: Christian Wagner (03/17/14)
Marmozets released a video for "Why Do You Hate Me?" You can view it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
03:51 PM on 03/17/14
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
04:19 PM on 03/17/14
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Alternative Press described this band as a mix of Paramore and Dillinger Escape Plan, which I think is hilariously accurate. They're nowhere as good as either of the aforementioned acts, but I've enjoyed what I've heard so far. I just hate the singer's looks when she gets all depressed and Lorde-like
04:21 PM on 03/17/14
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
every time she screams makes me giggle
05:06 PM on 03/17/14
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
User Info.
Digging this.
05:30 PM on 03/17/14
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Pretty good. Not Move Shake Hide tier, but then I fucking adore that song.
08:53 PM on 03/17/14
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
One of my favorite bands. Their live act is the only thing that rivals The Chariot in my mind.
06:50 AM on 03/18/14
choice-of-fate
Groezrock represent.
User Info.
Alternative Press described this band as a mix of Paramore and Dillinger Escape Plan, which I think is hilariously accurate. They're nowhere as good as either of the aforementioned acts, but I've enjoyed what I've heard so far. I just hate the singer's looks when she gets all depressed and Lorde-like
Haha I agree. It's definitely an interesting act. She reminds me a bit of that chick who used to be in Flyleaf. Or that might just be because they both scream.
08:12 AM on 03/18/14
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
One of my favorite bands. Their live act is the only thing that rivals The Chariot in my mind.

Well that definitely makes me want to see them more! Hope they come around here soon.

The occasional little hidden gem like this band amidst all the clothing ads are why I still get Alternative Press. I love Move, Shake, Hide and this is pretty good too.
08:16 AM on 03/18/14
xBranx
User Info.
Well that definitely makes me want to see them more! Hope they come around here soon.

The occasional little hidden gem like this band amidst all the clothing ads are why I still get Alternative Press. I love Move, Shake, Hide and this is pretty good too.
I highly recommend checking out their back catalog. It's a bit more Dillinger-esque. It's all really good though.
10:50 AM on 03/18/14
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
I highly recommend checking out their back catalog. It's a bit more Dillinger-esque. It's all really good though.

I love the chaotic sound of the early stuff, so the rec is definitely appreciated. I don't see the Chariot in the videos on Youtube, but that doesn't mean anything. Their Youtube videos are pretty old too so maybe it's something that they've grown in to. Either way, I hope they cross the pond soon. Seeing them on Warped or something like that would be ideal, but I'll travel a bit if necessary.
12:13 PM on 03/18/14
xBranx
User Info.
I love the chaotic sound of the early stuff, so the rec is definitely appreciated. I don't see the Chariot in the videos on Youtube, but that doesn't mean anything. Their Youtube videos are pretty old too so maybe it's something that they've grown in to. Either way, I hope they cross the pond soon. Seeing them on Warped or something like that would be ideal, but I'll travel a bit if necessary.
Yeah, we toured with them last May and they were putting drum kits in the crowd, hanging from rafters etc. It was something that I feel like they eased themselves into recently. Keep an eye out for US dates.
03:48 PM on 03/18/14
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Not as good as "Move Shake Hide" but it pleases me. I'm still surprised at how well they're pulling this rockier sound off. I guess the full lenght is going to be quite diverse.
07:33 PM on 03/18/14
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
I hear a bit of The Sounds in this. I could see this becoming pretty darn popular.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests