AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Line-up Change News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Ryan Donovan from Nothington Joins Red City Radio

Posted by - 10:05 AM on 03/20/14
Red City Radio has recently confirmed that Ryan Donovan from Nothington will be Paul Pendley's replacement on guitar.
Hey everyone! We're super excited to announce that Ryan Donovan of Nothington bass guitar fame will be stepping up into the unenviable role of playing guitar for Red City Radio following Paul's departure. WELCOME RYAN! As most of you know, Paul's last show will be April 12th in OKC. We're also excited that Garrett, who sang lead on most of Titles, will be transitioning to full time lead vocalist. All of our European tour dates are still happening. You'll be hearing more from us soon! Be awesome to each other!

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
10:10 AM on 03/20/14
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
If I'm not around to post this punk news I guess no one is, haha. Pretty cool replacement, interested to see where these guys go next.
10:22 AM on 03/20/14
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Gonna have to wait and see if they still have the same live magic, but Nothington is pretty cool so I currently have no reason to doubt that they will =)
10:41 AM on 03/20/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
If I'm not around to post this punk news I guess no one is, haha. Pretty cool replacement, interested to see where these guys go next.
very accurate haha.

garrett will be doing lead vocals now!
11:10 AM on 03/20/14
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
Gonna be weird not hearing two vocalists from now on, but they picked a worthy replacement. I hope this doesn't mean Nothington is done though, because there's a band that finally hit their stride with the past few releases.
04:30 PM on 03/20/14
Lastnightintown
User Info.
Garret's vocals are the factor that led me to this band but its gonna be a bummer not having both vocals together. Plan on sticking with this band for a while tho - especially after how great Titles is. Will Ryan be doing some vocals too??
07:45 PM on 03/20/14
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Cool replacement
06:41 AM on 03/21/14
bagwell5
Some Brains Are Just Wired Wrong.
User Info.
Gonna be weird not hearing two vocalists from now on, but they picked a worthy replacement. I hope this doesn't mean Nothington is done though, because there's a band that finally hit their stride with the past few releases.
All members sang/sing backups. I think the only thing that will change is that all songs will be Garrett-fronted. I think Paul only sang lead on 2-3 songs on Titles.
08:05 AM on 03/21/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
I was crushed when they announced Paul leaving. This is a great replacement, though. Makes me truly bummed that their van fucked itself and they didn't make it to the Portland date of their tour with Elway and DH!...Titles was something special.

Either way, I'm very happy that they didn't just call 'er quits.
10:32 AM on 03/21/14
J.Dick
User Info.

He's doing double duty and playing in both bands. I think Nothington have released 3 great albums.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos