Username
Password
Warped Tour News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Warped Tour
Inside AP.net

Warped Tour Looking for Interns

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/21/14)
Warped Tour is looking for some interns. Check the replies for all the information.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
10:29 PM on 03/21/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
We are looking for undergraduate students in the Los Angeles area who can receive school credit for an in office internship based in PR and General Office assistance. Must have exceptional attention to detail as well as a basic understanding of the entertainment industry and a love for music. This internship will start immediately and will last until late June, and WILL NOT lead to an on tour position. More information on the positions available are listed below. If you are interested send an email with your resume to interns2014@gmail.com

PR Intern Description:

4fini Inc. is looking for a qualified PR intern to join our team. This roll is extremely important in producing content for our various tours. We are seeking an intern who can participate projects leading up to our events that take place in the summer.

This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in journalism for large-scale music events.

Responsibilities:

-Responsible for managing the spread of information between various projects and the public.

-Will assist in gaining exposure to our audiences using topics of public interest and news items.

-Assist in the creation of various text campaigns for tours

-Assist in publicity campaigns for tours through out the year

-Assist with creation of various publicity related pieces about the tour

-Prepare presentations

-Work Promotional events; hand out informational materials, assist with box office responsibilities

General Office Intern Description:

4fini Inc. is looking for a qualified office intern to join our team. This roll is extremely important in helping us maintain various projects as tours go out. We are seeking an intern who can participate in projects leading up to our events that take place in the summer.

This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in journalism for large-scale music events.

Responsibilities:

-Send out various tour related emails with information for our upcoming events

-Office organization and upkeep

-Assist with transporting tour related materials to and from various destinations

-Work with the 4fini team in multiple departments with daily tasks

-Work Promotional events; hand out informational materials, assist with box office responsibilities

Requirements:

Must commit to a minimum of two days/week and commit to scheduled hours. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media. Must have exceptional attention to detail. Along with this a basic understanding of the entertainment industry and a love for music is a necessity. Experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other basic programs is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. This internship will start in April and will last until late June, this WILL NOT lead to an on tour position
10:34 PM on 03/21/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Of course, Cali area. No luck for me.
12:30 AM on 03/22/14
ngroves
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So... will this lead to an on tour position?
01:21 AM on 03/22/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
*role
05:49 AM on 03/22/14
fakeyellowlight
User Info.
Pre-law, or...?
06:37 AM on 03/22/14
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Its sad that all the internships I would be ever so stoked to apply for our cally only. Maybe I should just bite the bullet an apply for a internship with Victory.
08:30 AM on 03/22/14
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I do need a PR type internship for school, so this would be perfect if I didn't live on the opposite coast.
02:47 PM on 03/22/14
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
I do need a PR type internship for school, so this would be perfect if I didn't live on the opposite coast.

I work in PR. Do you need an internship?
06:19 PM on 03/22/14
anciar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
duties: figure out which no name band will pay the most for promo - make sure ernie ball stage still is milking kids - make sure ticket prices continue to slowly rise - make sure the quality of the line up degrades to laughable levels and we save money on paying any successful acts
08:35 AM on 03/23/14
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I work in PR. Do you need an internship?

I actually got pretty nice one with a local charity organization. Where are you located in PA?
12:05 PM on 03/23/14
stopshootrepeat
Pro Slacker
User Info.
duties: figure out which no name band will pay the most for promo - make sure ernie ball stage still is milking kids - make sure ticket prices continue to slowly rise - make sure the quality of the line up degrades to laughable levels and we save money on paying any successful acts
oh.
01:27 PM on 03/23/14
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
I actually got pretty nice one with a local charity organization. Where are you located in PA?
Not in PA, in NYC.
08:36 PM on 03/23/14
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
I think a traveling internship for a Kinesiology student would be perfect... Lord knows the vets need to keep up their health regiments all summer long. What say you Mr Lyman?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums