Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 93
08:24 AM on 03/25/14
Supernovacaine
givin'er
User Info.
one of the few who wasn't crazy in love with Gospel, but i'm really diggin' this
08:31 AM on 03/25/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
So basically, it's really hard to review a definitive grower? agree.
i didn't think it was hard to review - and i've been listening to the album for two full months, so it's already done a lot of growing.
08:38 AM on 03/25/14
iamalexenglish
Loading ███] 99%
User Info.
Gospel never grabbed me, in all honesty. Still think I'll check this out.
RT
08:52 AM on 03/25/14
Bradical
User Info.
Album is definitely a grower. I loved it at first listen and its only getting better.
09:17 AM on 03/25/14
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
this band, i feel, is doomed to never really receive the recognition it deserves in terms of pure success. whether it's selling albums or drawing fans to shows, they are right among the best of their peers - the bands they grew up with that came into relevance around 2009 or so. why that's the case isn't something i fully understand, but i hope fireworks continues to make records for a while. it's exciting to watch them develop.
I think you nailed that! I applaud you for that. And I will fund them to continue writing/recording forever even when they break up just so people obsessed with the band can receive a delicious set of songs every 2-3 years. Who's with me?
09:28 AM on 03/25/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I think you nailed that! I applaud you for that. And I will fund them to continue writing/recording forever even when they break up just so people obsessed with the band can receive a delicious set of songs every 2-3 years. Who's with me?
i am with you on that good sir
09:46 AM on 03/25/14
Chcurry182
User Info.
This is one the few records that I didn't listen to the stream and i only listened to Glowing Crosses once. I've excited to pick this up and listen to it in full after class.

Edit: Holy shit, I can't stop listening to it. Far exceeds my expectations.
09:47 AM on 03/25/14
Micah511
I don't wanna simmer down.
User Info.
I would contribute for sure.
09:50 AM on 03/25/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
I loved the record prior to Gospel. Gospel took me a while to get into. This grabbed me immediately. These dudes and The Menzingers are the best thing in pop punk, and have been for a long time.
09:51 AM on 03/25/14
Micah511
I don't wanna simmer down.
User Info.
Even though there aren't any words, the bridge in one more creature is absolutely fantastic. Sounds heartbreaking without having to say anything.
10:09 AM on 03/25/14
Trased152425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is probably the only album that I anticipated greatly and it exceeded my expectations. I love very song on this album and I can't even say that for any of my other hotly anticipated albums (Ex: The Greatest Generation and Renacer) after the 3rd listen I fell in love.
10:26 AM on 03/25/14
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.

I would be in for sure. I'm so afraid that they'll call it quits after this tour cycle. I believe the bassist was quoted as saying they have no further plans at the moment and it would be a damn shame.
10:35 AM on 03/25/14
HopelessNatalie
Hopeless Records
User Info.
woooo!
11:01 AM on 03/25/14
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
I love every song on this album except "Glowing Crosses"
11:04 AM on 03/25/14
kmonkey2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I am most definitely in.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version