05:52 AM on 03/25/14
a few things:
- they don't offer a compelling reason for changing RG's methodology
- choosing a single, most popular song is a really bad way to gather data
- in what world is Joey, a major label artist, an "amateur"?
- I don't see how you could claim to measure rap speed without accounting for whether they're, you know, actually rapping in the whole song
- also, that's just some random forum poster who came up with the original ten they used. that'd be like just coming on AP and picking a random OP for the data
it's fun though, i like playing with RG's word measurement system