Username
Password
Chiodos News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Chiodos
Inside AP.net

Chiodos Stream "Looking for a Tornado"

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/25/14)
Chiodos' "Looking For A Tornado" can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
01:54 PM on 03/25/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
02:07 PM on 03/25/14
prettyLUSH16
Soundtrack To A Headrush
User Info.
Favorite track off of this album.
02:09 PM on 03/25/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
why are they doing song premieres like this, jesus
02:09 PM on 03/25/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Also my favorite on the album.

I actually like this album a lot the more I listen to it.
02:27 PM on 03/25/14
canvasofwinter
User Info.
I think this marketing strategy is super clever. A lot of marketing is just repetition; depending on who you ask, it takes between 4 and 7 impressions before a marketing message fully sinks in for an individual. Chiodos has had a near-constant presence on this site, and probably most other interested music sites, for over a month now. Think of it like an album stream, except instead of having one opportunity to make news, they get as many opportunities as there are songs on the album.
02:33 PM on 03/25/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
uhh...no thanks.
02:40 PM on 03/25/14
Chuck!
Lost Forever // Lost Together
User Info.
I think this marketing strategy is super clever. A lot of marketing is just repetition; depending on who you ask, it takes between 4 and 7 impressions before a marketing message fully sinks in for an individual. Chiodos has had a near-constant presence on this site, and probably most other interested music sites, for over a month now. Think of it like an album stream, except instead of having one opportunity to make news, they get as many opportunities as there are songs on the album.
I would agree if some of the songs hadn't been so disappointing. After a handful of songs, I was significantly less excited about this release. On balance, it's a pretty okay album, which is kind of in the vein of Bone Palace: some good stuff, some stinkers.

Either way, I'm happy to have Chiodos back, and I expect that the next album will be way better after they've had even more time to mesh.
02:55 PM on 03/25/14
oshyjay
User Info.
This is the best song on the album..? Maybe I've just grown out of this genre since Illuminaudio.

Either way, I'm happy to have Chiodos back, and I expect that the next album will be way better after they've had even more time to mesh.
The last time I thought that way about this band they fired their new members and brought the old guys back in.
03:04 PM on 03/25/14
canvasofwinter
User Info.
I would agree if some of the songs hadn't been so disappointing. After a handful of songs, I was significantly less excited about this release. On balance, it's a pretty okay album, which is kind of in the vein of Bone Palace: some good stuff, some stinkers.

Yeah, I feel the same; I'm not really impressed by any of the new songs.

I will say, though: even not liking the new songs, I still pre-ordered it the other day because this album release has been hammered into my brain so hard.
03:09 PM on 03/25/14
prettyLUSH16
Soundtrack To A Headrush
User Info.

Completely agree with you.
03:36 PM on 03/25/14
Guypineapple
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Favourite track on the album! Sounds quite like Circa Survive.
04:10 PM on 03/25/14
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Craig just annoys me now, but this song is somewhat interesting at least. Everything else has just sounded super regressive and boring.
06:40 PM on 03/25/14
hiddenjem
User Info.
Bland.
09:11 PM on 03/25/14
guill89
The Proud, The Loud, The Many
User Info.
Album is really good. And gets better at every listen
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music