02:12 PM on 03/27/14
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
02:20 PM on 03/27/14
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
this was meant as an exclusive just for pledgers, but still…
I'm glad to hear Matt again, and it's a great song. This is the song they released as an acoustic video a few weeks back.
02:26 PM on 03/27/14
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
I'm not even sure what I think of this band anymore. I used to love them and I guess I was hoping I still did, but it just doesn't measure up to what I listen to now.
02:29 PM on 03/27/14
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Has it's highs, has it's lows. Just a demo, so we'll see how it turns out.
02:57 PM on 03/27/14
pepster50
User Info.
this is disappointing.. major pitch problems. Im still optimistic !
03:15 PM on 03/27/14
Will Nutter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hence the term "Demo". Just to give a little insight, we essentially cut this live, there isn't a ton of production that went into it, the idea being to have demos that convey what we envision the song sounding like and taking the demos to the producers that we are considering going with for the upcoming record. The whole point of releasing this was to give the fans who made contributions towards our Indiegogo Campaign something new, it was never intended to be an official release. So, for those of you who enjoy it, that's awesome, there's more to come and we're excited to share it all with the fans who still follow us. Thanks

- Will, AP.
03:26 PM on 03/27/14
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
Lol, I guess some people don't get what a demo is. My boss needs to leave right the fuck now so I can listen to this.
04:34 PM on 03/27/14
matthewisobel
User Info.
I can hear great potential here, I am very much looking forward to hearing the final thing!
08:01 PM on 03/27/14
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Nice to hear Matt's voice again.
08:27 PM on 03/27/14
sammyboy516
User Info.
Hence the term "Demo". Just to give a little insight, we essentially cut this live, there isn't a ton of production that went into it, the idea being to have demos that convey what we envision the song sounding like and taking the demos to the producers that we are considering going with for the upcoming record. The whole point of releasing this was to give the fans who made contributions towards our Indiegogo Campaign something new, it was never intended to be an official release. So, for those of you who enjoy it, that's awesome, there's more to come and we're excited to share it all with the fans who still follow us. Thanks

- Will, AP.
Any idea on a release date?
05:19 AM on 03/28/14
Greninja
Makes a Splash!
User Info.

- Will, AP.
Why aren't you a blue label user yet?
08:14 AM on 03/28/14
wsnutter
User Info.
We are aiming to hit the studio towards the end of April and hope to have the record out sometime in June!
10:01 AM on 03/28/14
Letthewallsfall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
http://bachelorburnbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen.png

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos