AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

Blink 182's "Buddha" Getting a Splatter...

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/28/14)
Blink 182's Buddha will get a repressing as part of the "Splatter Series" from Hot Topic. It will be be pressed on clear with blue and green splatter, limited to 2,000, and available in May.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32
12:02 PM on 03/28/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
Hot Topic just needs to stop.
12:06 PM on 03/28/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Gettin' it
12:09 PM on 03/28/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Hot Topic just needs to stop.

Why? They're just repressing the discography thats been out of print for a long time of a very influential band. Don't see this issue here. At least its not $hop Radio Ca$t.
12:23 PM on 03/28/14
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.
Logo fools me every time...
12:28 PM on 03/28/14
cmcginn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why? They're just repressing the discography thats been out of print for a long time of a very influential band. Don't see this issue here. At least its not $hop Radio Ca$t.
Dude, I don't get the SRC hate. They are awesomely nice, do good work and have reasonable prices. But agreed that Hot Topic is great for represses/exclusives as well.
12:33 PM on 03/28/14
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
User Info.
Why anyone would pay money for this is beyond me.
12:36 PM on 03/28/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Dude, I don't get the SRC hate. They are awesomely nice, do good work and have reasonable prices. But agreed that Hot Topic is great for represses/exclusives as well.

They've done me wrong a few times. Once, not telling me I paid for an item that was out of stock when the site was not updated, and didn't refund for me almost a week. Another, they forgot a record I ordered in a small bundle, and had to wait almost a month to receive it. Plus the long waits for preorders other companies don't seem to have that I order from. I try as hard as possible to search all of the internet for a record somewhere else before I bring myself to buy it from them. Over priced represses are one thing, but please don't fuck with my money and patience.
12:43 PM on 03/28/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Why anyone would pay money for this is beyond me.
I already own a black copy and picture disc of the album, but why not if you've been waiting on a repress? I don't want Blink 182 variants, but if you're like me, I own every album. If you don't, here's your chance with the discography. I'll be waiting on the Greatest Hits. But whatever floats your boat.
01:00 PM on 03/28/14
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Single LP for $25! Thanks Hot Topic!
01:04 PM on 03/28/14
Tim McCall
TBD
User Info.
SRC does not have reasonable prices.
01:07 PM on 03/28/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Wasn't HT's pressing of Greatest Hits supposed to come out around now?
01:24 PM on 03/28/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Wasn't HT's pressing of Greatest Hits supposed to come out around now?
"The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 3/11/14

Buddha LP - clear vinyl w/ baby blue and green splatter limited to 2000 available 5/6/14

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/13/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/27/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/3/14

Cheshire Cat LP - clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14

Neighborhoods 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 1300 copies available 8/5/14

Represses
Working on a S/T 2xLP splatter repress that is tentatively scheduled to be available end of April/early May

Working on a TOYPAJ LP splatter repress, I'll post more info on that as I get it." - Travis from HT.

Where did you get this information? The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show was 2xLP for $24.99, right?
01:45 PM on 03/28/14
HTtravis
Hot Topic
User Info.

$20.50
02:15 PM on 03/28/14
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.

Repressing the same LP 3 and 4 times is a bit excessive.

And I have never had an issue with Shop Radio Cast.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums