Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

YouTube's Paid Music Service Reportedly Delayed

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/07/14)
The planned YouTube music service is reportedly facing delays due to "design problems."
YouTube, which offers millions of tracks already on an ad-supported basis, is the No. 1 music streaming service in the world. The company is still working through which premium features would persuade its audience to pay a monthly fee, according to Billboard. Those curious what the finished product will look like will have to wait a while longer.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
01:42 PM on 04/07/14
crunkjshiz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First
01:57 PM on 04/07/14
golferpunk1
I'm not used to this temptation
User Info.
This is surprising. I wouldn't have guessed that YouTube was the #1 music streaming service. Kinda sad.
02:29 PM on 04/07/14
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Youtube makes the most sense to offer a music oriented service, but not sure why'd they deviate from the very successful model they currently have. Why not just stream songs with no videos and jam in some ads?
03:04 PM on 04/07/14
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
glad they're taking their time. their apps between different devices is so wonky. i can't count the numerous times i've had to restart my youtube remote to the tv.
03:23 PM on 04/07/14
jrockisthebest
jrock is my nickname
User Info.
06:56 PM on 04/07/14
Furik
This is wrong.
User Info.
While I don't think YouTube necessarily needs a music streaming service, I would definitely pay to rid those annoying ads before videos.
06:56 PM on 04/07/14
Furik
This is wrong.
User Info.
While I don't think YouTube necessarily needs a music streaming service, I would definitely pay to rid those annoying ads before videos.
02:27 AM on 04/10/14
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
glad they're taking their time. their apps between different devices is so wonky. i can't count the numerous times i've had to restart my youtube remote to the tv.
Yeah this is so annoying. Moreover, their new design, and especially the new search function, is awful. Takes me few minutes just to type a word.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests