Username
Password
Saves the Day News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Saves the Day
Inside AP.net

Saves the Day Post "In the In Between" Video

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/08/14)
Saves the Day's video for "In the In Between" can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 29
10:40 AM on 04/08/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:44 AM on 04/08/14
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awesome song, boring ass video
10:45 AM on 04/08/14
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
Long live STD.
10:53 AM on 04/08/14
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
I love this song but I rarely understand the point of videos like this.
11:12 AM on 04/08/14
Hartriant
retrieving steps until we get there
User Info.
this album is so much better than their last 4.. the best they've ever wrote since SWYA
11:22 AM on 04/08/14
ratsforcandy
i miss the seasons..
User Info.
this album is so much better than their last 4.. the best they've ever wrote since SWYA
Can't agree. Nothing will ever top In Reverie. STA, UTB, and Daybreak were all great as well. I view this one on par, not better.
11:23 AM on 04/08/14
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
sound the alarm was cool, but otherwise i kinda agree with you.
11:41 AM on 04/08/14
Hartriant
retrieving steps until we get there
User Info.
Can't agree. Nothing will ever top In Reverie. STA, UTB, and Daybreak were all great as well. I view this one on par, not better.
seriously, in reverie? hahahaha, then it really differs our perspective how to view this band.. i still think that is their weakest album to date, but i still like it though.. hahaha, but not as much as i like any other STD releases..
sound the alarm was cool, but otherwise i kinda agree with you.
yeah you are right, the second strongest release they've wrote post-SWYA was STA.. so IMO, STD>STA>DB>UTB>IR
12:07 PM on 04/08/14
nowa312
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
STD=STA=IR>UTB>DB... Thats my equation ha.. I think its hard to compare the self titled with STA and In Reverie because they are each so different. In Reverie has this indie rock relaxing awesome feel, Sound the Alarm is in your face and doesn't let up front to back, and the Self Titled is pop punk at its best and probably the catchiest stuff the band has written since SWYA... I definitely enjoy the self titled a lot more than DB and UTB. They each have their moments but the self titled is on another level in my opinion.. Still playing it in rotation since it was released in Sept... The mixed feelings on In Reverie will always amaze me. Took me a few years to really appreciate it as I think it was ahead of its time but now it is one of my all time fav albums.. But at the same time its impossible to truly rank amongst the bands other albums because it is so different (in a good way)... Excited to see where they go next and what else this current line up can do!!
04:08 PM on 04/08/14
luckisoverrated
So is breakfast food.
User Info.
That's the thing about Saves the Day albums...all so different it's hard to compare. Which is a good thing. I guess it just depends mostly on personal attachment/nostalgia factors, or maybe just what grabs you at a certain time in your life. Self-titled rules though.
04:59 PM on 04/08/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Thank god there's still someone on this site that thinks that
05:00 PM on 04/08/14
gsmartin
I'm very sure about this.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Through Being Cool or bust. Just kidding, more like Through Being Cool or any other album you prefer because STD has something for everyone.
06:18 PM on 04/08/14
lovemetal24
User Info.
Damn I love this band
06:18 PM on 04/08/14
renedex
User Info.
Only recently got into STD, so I probably have an untypical perspective on albums order...

STA is, in my opinion a masterpiece. It's reminiscent of the Black Parade to me in terms of the cohesiveness and intensity[/weird comparison?]. Which is definitely a compliment.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums