Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26.
12:49 PM on 04/09/14
Gin
What'd those animals say to ya?
User Info.
WOAH, a final "album"? I really hope it's not just a desperate last try to get some cash out of their fans, because I wont be able to resist that offer. Not a fan of cover songs, though :/ Their acoustic stuff was pretty awesome, so that part is not too shabby. Would love some acoustics off of "Full of War"!
They wont sell the CD exclusively through the bundle, right?
01:25 PM on 04/09/14
jesster4life911
User Info.
WOAH, a final "album"? I really hope it's not just a desperate last try to get some cash out of their fans, because I wont be able to resist that offer. Not a fan of cover songs, though :/ Their acoustic stuff was pretty awesome, so that part is not too shabby. Would love some acoustics off of "Full of War"!
Their U2 cover was great, and I'm typically not a fan of covers either. I think they just want to give their fans some final content and not end it with no bang at all.
01:44 PM on 04/09/14
lovemetal24
User Info.
Damn it's so sad this band never really made it....way too good
02:15 PM on 04/09/14
Gooddayz
And Her Eyes Were Painted Gold
User Info.
Gosh darn it! I was checking everyday for their farewell tour hoping that they would come to Texas, but man not even close... I hate it when you discover a great band and then you find out they're breaking up :\
03:10 PM on 04/09/14
llluminate
User Info.
Alive in Standby rules
03:26 PM on 04/09/14
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
In what kind of twisted universe do you live in that you DONT want a band you enjoy to make money? That's why they're quitting as a band! Because there's no money in it. And for you to accuse this action as a "cash grab" is incredibly bizarre.
04:02 PM on 04/09/14
caraballo
Gnarkill
User Info.
Bummer I'll never get to see them, "full of war" was one of my favorite releases of 2013.
04:44 PM on 04/09/14
rva12
User Info.
I wanna hear the song they reference in some interviews as "mega man". Anybody got that?

Never heard that. Interesting though... got any links?
03:01 AM on 04/10/14
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Never heard that. Interesting though... got any links?
Samesies, I'd be interested to hear that
05:27 AM on 04/10/14
Gin
What'd those animals say to ya?
User Info.
In what kind of twisted universe do you live in that you DONT want a band you enjoy to make money? That's why they're quitting as a band! Because there's no money in it. And for you to accuse this action as a "cash grab" is incredibly bizarre.
Maybe I presented my concern the wrong way. I want them to make all the money in the world, but I'm a bit afraid, that they dig out some mediocre b-sides ("new songs") to kinda force one more record. Thats all I wanted to say. But ya, I'm pretty confident they'll deliver as always.
08:44 AM on 04/10/14
Jared Luttrell
VA punk pop.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ugh I'm gonna miss this band so much, there's not very many bands as talented and honest as Conditions has been these past years.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests