AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pentimento "Just Friends" Music Video

Posted by - 02:05 PM on 04/09/14
Pentimento's music video for "Just Friends" can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
02:05 PM on 04/09/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
02:37 PM on 04/09/14
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
These guys really remind me of Spitalfield/old TBS. I really really like this song.
02:40 PM on 04/09/14
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
This rules.
02:44 PM on 04/09/14
ugman_2000
May your music break my ear drums
User Info.
Such a great track, hope these guys make it over to the uk soon
03:10 PM on 04/09/14
MomPagano
"Mom" to many
User Info.
😍
03:19 PM on 04/09/14
christophsays
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a million times yes! glad they are getting some exposure. interesting to see it's a "hot topic" premiere. can anyone shed some light? did i miss something?
03:28 PM on 04/09/14
waybackhome
Pentimento / Mike Hansen
User Info.
a million times yes! glad they are getting some exposure. interesting to see it's a "hot topic" premiere. can anyone shed some light? did i miss something?
You didn't miss anything! Our team reached out to Hot Topic and pitched the idea of having them host the video as an exclusive to try to tap into a larger audience of people who may not be aware or at all familiar with the band. Absolutepunk, POZ, Alt Press, etc have always been super good to us and supported our band through posting content like this for us whenever we've got something going on (which has been helpful and albeit responsible for a major portion of exposure/coverage we've received), but this was a way to extend the reach a bit and hopefully gain some new interest to grow the band with the use of this video/single from our EP.

At any rate, really appreciate the kind words and thank you so much for watching.
03:45 PM on 04/09/14
Timmerton120
Timmy Sampana
User Info.
You didn't miss anything! Our team reached out to Hot Topic and pitched the idea of having them host the video as an exclusive to try to tap into a larger audience of people who may not be aware or at all familiar with the band. Absolutepunk, POZ, Alt Press, etc have always been super good to us and supported our band through posting content like this for us whenever we've got something going on (which has been helpful and albeit responsible for a major portion of exposure/coverage we've received), but this was a way to extend the reach a bit and hopefully gain some new interest to grow the band with the use of this video/single from our EP.

At any rate, really appreciate the kind words and thank you so much for watching.

Yo Mike! I was about to say, I don't even remember them even selling yall's LP! Haven't had a chance to watch the video yet because I'm at work. So stoked for you guys though. Yall deserve it!
03:51 PM on 04/09/14
panties_nz
halfyearsun
User Info.
what a banger
04:28 PM on 04/09/14
TheRxBandit
nope.avi
User Info.

Did Hot Topic set up the filming as well or did you hire a separate team?
04:34 PM on 04/09/14
waybackhome
Pentimento / Mike Hansen
User Info.
Did Hot Topic set up the filming as well or did you hire a separate team?
We asked our good friend, and super talented dude, Taylor Rambo to film it for us. The plan was to get it shot, edited, and in our hands before deciding what to do with it! So what you see here is what we set out to accomplish.
04:35 PM on 04/09/14
waybackhome
Pentimento / Mike Hansen
User Info.
Yo Mike! I was about to say, I don't even remember them even selling yall's LP! Haven't had a chance to watch the video yet because I'm at work. So stoked for you guys though. Yall deserve it!
Thank you baby boy!
04:45 PM on 04/09/14
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Love these guys so much. This song is one of the best they've ever written.
05:10 PM on 04/09/14
jlinitz
Johnny B
User Info.
LOVE this song

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT