Username
Password
Line-up Change News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Line-up Change
Inside AP.net

Fans Report In: Kevin Whittemore Leaving La Dispute

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/14/14)
Last night at La Dispute's hometown show in Grand Rapids, the band announced on stage guitar player Kevin Whittemore will be leaving the band after the current tour.

Submitted by .dot

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 50
12:32 PM on 04/14/14
Jolan
USA
User Info.
...but why?
12:37 PM on 04/14/14
StepBackLetGo
Try To Wear Your Breakfast Clothes
User Info.
This band has swiftly gone from being one of my all time favorites to being a band I literally couldn't care less about in less than three months.
Rooms of The House was such a disappointment. Sad to see him go, especially since I'm sure he can't be too proud about his final release.
12:39 PM on 04/14/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
This band has swiftly gone from being one of my all time favorites to being a band I literally couldn't care less about in less than three months.
Rooms of The House was such a disappointment. Sad to see him go, especially since I'm sure he can't be too proud about his final release.
One release you don't like is enough to turn a band from one of your all time favorites to one you don't care about? Feel like that's odd.
12:44 PM on 04/14/14
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
Rooms of the House is really good. StepBackLetGo doesn't know what they are talking about...

Touring probably became too much. Understandable.
12:52 PM on 04/14/14
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
Rooms of the House might be their best release.
12:53 PM on 04/14/14
ACA
pm if you want to meet at Riot-Chi
User Info.
This tour was so fucking good.

Best wishes to him. Tough to make a living, even harder to save for the future, playing small club shows your whole life.
01:00 PM on 04/14/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
01:09 PM on 04/14/14
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
This is a really dumb thing to say.
01:12 PM on 04/14/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.

You're more than entitled to your own opinion, but to assume that just because you don't like the album that their guitar player is not proud of the album is just dumb.
01:12 PM on 04/14/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
For the record, this album is great. It's definitely a grower.
01:25 PM on 04/14/14
sergioisevil
User Info.
THREE MONTHS? DO YOU ABANDON PEOPLE IN YOUR LOVE LIFE THAT QUICKLY? ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT YOU COULD FALL FOR ME, AND YOU WON'T KNOW MY NAME AFTER A FEW FORTNIGHTS JUST BECAUSE I DISAPPOINTED YOU ONCE?
01:27 PM on 04/14/14
ImAMetaphor
You know I think about it still
User Info.
Jordan was crying when he told the crowd; obviously a bittersweet tour for the band.
01:31 PM on 04/14/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
Jordan was crying when he told the crowd; obviously a bittersweet tour for the band.
That's crazy. It's a big blow to the band for sure.
01:49 PM on 04/14/14
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Lame, I hope it doesn't slow down what ever tours they have booked after this. I was hoping that if the AOF announcement is a tour that they'd bring them on it like they did when they were smaller a few years back.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests