AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Riot Fest Announces Full Dates (Toronto, Chicago, Denver)

Posted by - 11:39 AM on 04/17/14
Riot Fest has announced each weekend of its 2014 incarnation: It will hit Toronto on Sept. 6-7, Chicago on Sept. 12-14 and Denver on Sept. 19-21. Also, this is the 10th year of Riot Fest.
Riot Fest is back at it again! We’re hard at work putting together three rock & roll carnivals that will hit Toronto, Chicago, and Denver. To kick things off, we’re coming through Toronto September 6 & 7, then on to Chicago to celebrate our 10 year anniversary September 12-14, and wrapping up the party in Denver September 19-21.

With the help of friends and partners at Union Events and Soda Jerk Presents, Toronto and Denver will feature an expanded footprint with more carnival rides and attractions, diverse food options featuring regional offerings, and more. There are even capital improvements in the works for Denver, including a redesigned camping area and renovations to the grounds that includes parking. Traffic plans will be revised for faster flow in and out. In celebration of Chicago’s 10th anniversary, plenty of special events and surprises will be released soon.

Lineup and tickets are coming soon.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
11:46 AM on 04/17/14
ACA
Next Show: No Devotion @ NYC 10/28
User Info.
2012 and 2013 were awesome.. easily my favorite annual festival. No bullshit, no gimmicks, just rock and roll. Stoked to see Rise Against, The Offspring, and Silverstein, and I'm sure a ton more bands.
12:11 PM on 04/17/14
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Weeeee hopefully I can finally go this year.
12:12 PM on 04/17/14
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
TBS playing all 3 dates as well according to Eddie
12:29 PM on 04/17/14
mms13
should i say something sensational?
User Info.
Last year in Chicago was one of the best experiences of my life. Would love to go again if the lineup is good. I doubt it will be though, just because last year's was literally my dream lineup.
12:42 PM on 04/17/14
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
I already bought the VIP early bird presale last year. I wish they'd announce some f'ing bands already.
12:51 PM on 04/17/14
BuckFoley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey JordanKTM, where did Eddie say this? I can't find it.
01:07 PM on 04/17/14
tub and rug
I find a spark in the normal.
User Info.
I already bought the VIP early bird presale last year. I wish they'd announce some f'ing bands already.

Same here. Just waiting for the payout!
01:23 PM on 04/17/14
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Wish this was during the summer so bad, I guess they'll never come back here again so I'm screwed (at least till I graduate).
01:37 PM on 04/17/14
contiinstereo
CFC Supporter
User Info.
Toronto's closer (from Buffalo). Chicago is probably cooler (never been there). Either way, I'm trying to go to one of these.
02:12 PM on 04/17/14
chewbacca110
dot dot dot REAL MAN!!
User Info.
Went to Chicago the last 2 years. It was fantastic both times and getting to see Coheed so close, outside was one of my favorite concert experiences ever.
02:22 PM on 04/17/14
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
Hey JordanKTM, where did Eddie say this? I can't find it.

RockTheWalls!
02:33 PM on 04/17/14
skyphoenix
One Among the Fence
User Info.
They're going to have to do a lot to top last year's lineup. Should be about a month until the lineup comes out now.
02:57 PM on 04/17/14
Fil_22
User Info.
Spent a boat load of money flying to Chicago last year but it was well worth it. Incredible lineup last year, excited to see what they come up with this time around.
06:13 PM on 04/17/14
ARo2431
User Info.
Had the best three days of my life in Chicago last year. I don't see how that lineup can be topped.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos