Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 41 of 41
09:29 PM on 04/22/14
SmileWithASmirk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
God is dead and there are no good reasons I should reply.
Your dumb.
10:13 PM on 04/22/14
JoeHalby
User Info.
His dumb what?
11:28 PM on 04/22/14
Jacob Tender
User Info.
12:40 AM on 04/23/14
jonah takalua
User Info.
no Jonny Craig, no care
Slaves will destroy this band 110%
01:34 AM on 04/23/14
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
User Info.
This album is going to be great.
01:37 AM on 04/23/14
InfiniteArms
Let me be your superhero
User Info.
I have a feeling that this will be the Emarosa record that really hooks me. The other 2 albums have made me a fan, but this one will be the one that really make this band arrive somewhere.

And if what the original comments are saying is true, then I doubt Emarosa will be letting this website have any exclusives any time soon;
"Looking forward to working with fair and unbiased members of media who support music as a whole rather than degrade with their sarcasm." - Bradley Walden (@bradleywalden)
07:06 AM on 04/23/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
I have a feeling that this will be the Emarosa record that really hooks me. The other 2 albums have made me a fan, but this one will be the one that really make this band arrive somewhere.

And if what the original comments are saying is true, then I doubt Emarosa will be letting this website have any exclusives any time soon;
"Looking forward to working with fair and unbiased members of media who support music as a whole rather than degrade with their sarcasm." - Bradley Walden (@bradleywalden)
If that comment is true they literally can't work with anyone in the "media."
07:33 AM on 04/23/14
InfiniteArms
Let me be your superhero
User Info.
If that comment is true they literally can't work with anyone in the "media."
Haha, very true.
08:58 AM on 04/23/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Sure, but what does that really matter? The Jonny Craig era of Emarosa is over. What they say is true. Emarosa was the Jonny Craig show with some guys holding instruments behind him. If you know anything about how they wrote the last two records, you understand.

Regardless of how it actually went down, Relativity was an extraordinarily well done album thanks to every members contributions. The flow still mesmerizes me today so I don't think that Relativity was the "Jonny Craig show with some guys holding instruments behind him." However, I 100% think this for their 2nd LP and have said so on this site since its release. It had some nice songs but the production especially made it out to be JC singing in a more straight forward manner over typical, subdued and overall uninteresting instrumentation.
09:10 AM on 04/23/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Clips don't sound bad, but Slaves is much more engaging to me and what I enjoyed from Emarosa. I find it a tad annoying how bands will say things such as "We're finally making the [insert band] sound, we're finally doing what we want." when Emarosa's sound has changed quite a bit through its history and the only time they could have really felt pressured to sound a certain way was for the Self Titled - in which people wanted Relativity part 2. And the ST didn't even sound like Relativity.
09:39 AM on 04/23/14
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
User Info.
Im really really excited for this,

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT