AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Drama News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Drama
Inside AP.net

Kurt Cobain Note About Courtney Love Found in Wallet...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (04/29/14)
A note about Courtney Love was found in Kurt Cobain's wallet at his death scene and has been shared by the Seattle Police.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 72
09:38 PM on 04/29/14
Amongster
Up Into The Upswing
User Info.
In b4, "She did it!!"
09:45 PM on 04/29/14
mbarney82
User Info.
Wow
09:59 PM on 04/29/14
Lew Ashby
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you'e obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin the whole town's a reflection on your mental health.... but seriously, let this conspiracy go everyone (this is from a huge nirvana fan)
10:02 PM on 04/29/14
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
didn't like the first two photos of the slide show at all. they all sucked but i wish i didn't have to see those.

and i thought the rumors of the police re-opening the investigation were just dismissed rumors?
10:08 PM on 04/29/14
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
i for one think he was murdered. flame away.
10:13 PM on 04/29/14
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
that's....weird
10:20 PM on 04/29/14
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Contradicts the 'official' suicide note. Changes nothing though, I'm sure nobody is like, "Well, I thought Courtney was a fine upstanding young lass but now I see she is not quite the angel I had expected."
10:36 PM on 04/29/14
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
She did it!
10:38 PM on 04/29/14
serotoninzero
User Info.
I just don't understand why a note like this was kept unreleased for so long. How did this not show up as some sort of evidence if the suicide note did? Just seems weird. I have no idea what happened, but with as many people questioning it, you almost think they didn't release this so people didn't question it more. Sorry, but why would that be in his pocket at the same time unless planned by Kurt? Why would you have a note like that written about your wife... in your pocket while planning to kill yourself with an almost contradictory suicide note? What was his thought process?
10:41 PM on 04/29/14
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I just don't understand why a note like this was kept unreleased for so long. How did this not show up as some sort of evidence if the suicide note did? Just seems weird. I have no idea what happened, but with as many people questioning it, you almost think they didn't release this so people didn't question it more. Sorry, but why would that be in his pocket at the same time unless planned by Kurt? Why would you have a note like that written about your wife... in your pocket while planning to kill yourself with an almost contradictory suicide note? What was his thought process?
probably wrote it some number of days/weeks before he killed himself and put it in his wallet. i highly, highly doubt he wrote it at the time of his death.
10:43 PM on 04/29/14
barkjon
i'm no captain
User Info.
This is whole situation is so damn interesting.
10:58 PM on 04/29/14
skinchino
User Info.
She didn't do it, but she didn't help matters. Didn't he go to a lawyer about getting a divorce a few weeks before the suicide? I think its mentioned in Heavier Than Heaven but its been so long.

Also, Courtney is a bitch.
11:25 PM on 04/29/14
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Their relationship was so toxic, I'm not surprised that the note in his wallet contradicts the suicide note. They were a mess but I'm sure he still did love her in some capacity. I smh at Courtney often but I'll always have a soft spot for her deep down.
11:35 PM on 04/29/14
LanzGodly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you'e obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin the whole town's a reflection on your mental health.... but seriously, let this conspiracy go everyone (this is from a huge nirvana fan)
Very nice
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums