AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

No Sleep Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Harvey Danger's "Where Have All The Marrymakers Gone?' Vinyl...

Posted by - 04:21 PM on 05/04/14
Harvey Danger's breakout album, Where Have All The Marrymakers Gone? is now officially available for pre-order on vinyl via No Sleep Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
04:27 PM on 05/04/14
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
I preordered this so hard. Can not wait.
05:01 PM on 05/04/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
I'm one of those guys who really has only heard "Flagpole Sitta." What are some other good songs from this album?
05:34 PM on 05/04/14
anamericangod
User Info.
I'm one of those guys who really has only heard "Flagpole Sitta." What are some other good songs from this album?
Just give the whole album a listen, it's fantastic and it got overshadowed by how successful the single was. The closing track "Radio Silence" is incredible.
06:01 PM on 05/04/14
TheUpside
User Info.
Just give the whole album a listen, it's fantastic and it got overshadowed by how successful the single was. The closing track "Radio Silence" is incredible.
The whole thing is great, the b side especially.
06:10 PM on 05/04/14
Tim McCall
TBD
User Info.
I saw them right before King James Version came out. I believe they opened for Fenix TX and boy did the crowd not like the fact they played Flag Pole Sitta last.
06:16 PM on 05/04/14
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Want.
06:23 PM on 05/04/14
TheUpside
User Info.
I saw them right before King James Version came out. I believe they opened for Fenix TX and boy did the crowd not like the fact they played Flag Pole Sitta last.
Dang that would've been a cool show. I had tickets to see them in 98 but then I got grounded. :(
06:36 PM on 05/04/14
fran.182
Euphoric Disconnection
User Info.
Not from this album, but I think this one is great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHzxzNp3Pk
09:27 PM on 05/04/14
Robb
ism
User Info.
Every song on this album is great.

Every album of theirs is great.

This band is great.
09:29 PM on 05/04/14
Robb
ism
User Info.
I'm actually more excited that a shirt is finally available.

I was hoping they'd sell some shirts when I saw them in 2009, because my blue "HD" shirt I got with Little by Little was worn to hell. So I'm glad to get a new shirt from them.
10:44 PM on 05/04/14
GautamT
User Info.
Such a criminally underrated band
11:16 PM on 05/04/14
Robb
ism
User Info.
Such a criminally underrated band
Usually, if a band I really like / love is underrated, I'm content to think, "oh well". But every time HD is mentioned (or the potential to mention them is there), I feel morally obligated to go off.

I am violently restraining myself in this thread, otherwise I'd have thirty posts and eight thousand words in here. They're just so freaking good - one of my favorite bands ever.
05:25 AM on 05/05/14
NKYVox
User Info.
Usually, if a band I really like / love is underrated, I'm content to think, "oh well". But every time HD is mentioned (or the potential to mention them is there), I feel morally obligated to go off.

I am violently restraining myself in this thread, otherwise I'd have thirty posts and eight thousand words in here. They're just so freaking good - one of my favorite bands ever.
Couldn't agree more.
05:32 AM on 05/05/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
Apparently I need to explore this album past Flagpole Sitta. I remember downloading that free album they put out and meaning to check out their other stuff.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos