Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
04:42 PM on 05/07/14
Ryan Dennehy
this is so fucking unacceptable
06:59 AM on 05/08/14
Ryan Dennehy
I mean this in all sincerity: what should be done now?
Well, if enough people + outlets express their issues with it, it can elicit a change in behavior in the future or the removal of the game + an apology, dunno what else there is to really expect. it's important to hold a mirror up to this stuff and criticize it
the best thing to do is to not post about it and not let it become some huge deal. kanye seems like the type of person, judging on his massive history of ridiculous attention seeking behaviour, that does this type of shit to get a rise out of people. its just anoher one of his stunts and we should all stop paying attention to him.

how in the fuck is this Kanye's fault? It's not his song, game, anything. You don't even play as him. Are you insane?
07:20 AM on 05/08/14
Ryan Dennehy
his name is plastered on the site so it obviously reflects poorly on him. i highly doubt that this happened without kanye knowing about it.
I'm not saying it doesn't reflect on him or that he doesn't know. It is just totally insane to me to put the blame exclusively at his feet and say he's seeking attention here.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos