Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 73
08:12 PM on 05/07/14
tacotruck
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why does everything have to become an issue? This literally couldn't hurt any group of people in any sort of way. It's not like Future put a video up of him slinging chains at girls, it's a poorly made flash game you neanderthal.
That didn't answer my question.

Objectification does hurt people. Why resort to name calling when a woman asks you a legitimate question?
08:26 PM on 05/07/14
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That didn't answer my question.

Objectification does hurt people. Why resort to name calling when a woman asks you a legitimate question?
Sigh, why do you think being a woman has anything to do with it. I thought you were just tacotruck until you brought up your gender. I promise you a rapper making a flash game has nothing to do with you being paid less for doing the same job.
08:38 PM on 05/07/14
Jake Jenkins
https://soundcloud.com/sophos34
User Info.
Sigh, why do you think being a woman has anything to do with it. I thought you were just tacotruck until you brought up your gender. I promise you a rapper making a flash game has nothing to do with you being paid less for doing the same job.
You just asked a woman....what being a woman has to do with the objectification of women....do you read before you type?

And way to be completely condescending, as if being paid less than men is the only problem women face in equality. Real classy
08:39 PM on 05/07/14
Amongster
Again And Again
User Info.
Literally everyone in this thread has no ability to not be mad at something that is meant to be funny.
How could it possibly be perceived as funny?
08:43 PM on 05/07/14
brook183
:hockey:
User Info.
Why does everything have to become an issue? This literally couldn't hurt any group of people in any sort of way. It's not like Future put a video up of him slinging chains at girls, it's a poorly made flash game you neanderthal.
Why do you feel like you decide what can and can't be an issue?
08:50 PM on 05/07/14
the seventeenth
work in progress
User Info.
You just asked a woman....what being a woman has to do with the objectification of women....do you read before you type?

And way to be completely condescending, as if being paid less than men is the only problem women face in equality. Real classy
wooooo
08:58 PM on 05/07/14
tacotruck
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Again missing the entire point of what I asked, can you not respond to the question? Why does objectification have to be tied to me being paid less? Sexism can exist in multiple forms. The objectification of women does not need to be paid to monetary loss for it to be a problem. And me being a woman matters because I'm the objectified, and it's apparently hilarious. Although no one will explain why.
09:30 PM on 05/07/14
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
wait, what's wrong with this?
09:33 PM on 05/07/14
Lightsout911X
Expect me standing tall
User Info.
This site is becoming more and more of a shitshow every day.
09:47 PM on 05/07/14
Kiana
I've already thrown off your chains
User Info.
Really interesting how similar the comment section on Jezebel articles are to some AP.net threads.

Jezebel is a special kind of hell all its own. Altho I am glad that AP posts more about these issues now. I remember just a few years ago the sexism here seemed unbearable (not excluding myself here. I've been on this site since I was 14 and said plenty of dumb stuff). Now at least for every ignorant commenter there's usually a few insightful ones who call them out.

Again missing the entire point of what I asked, can you not respond to the question? Why does objectification have to be tied to me being paid less? Sexism can exist in multiple forms. The objectification of women does not need to be paid to monetary loss for it to be a problem. And me being a woman matters because I'm the objectified, and it's apparently hilarious. Although no one will explain why.

09:58 PM on 05/07/14
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
Horrible. Surprised Kanye would be a part of something so stupid.
Kanye making a decision he might potentially regret? Wow that's a first.

10:27 PM on 05/07/14
morgantayler
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
User Info.
I want to post every eye roll gif in existence.
10:38 PM on 05/07/14
Kiana
I've already thrown off your chains
User Info.
I want to post every eye roll gif in existence.
The lack of scalp showing in her part is weirding me out rn. They should step up their wig game.
11:29 PM on 05/07/14
Swerve City
No labels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone who cant understand how another person can finds things offensive when they don't, need to look directly at themselves for the answer..
11:41 PM on 05/07/14
mike81488
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is so fucking unacceptable

I mean this in all sincerity: what should be done now?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos