Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Coheed & Cambria
Inside AP.net

Coheed and Cambria Start Countdown

Posted by: Jason Tate (05/08/14)
Coheed and Cambria have begun a new countdown.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 86
05:00 PM on 05/08/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know it's not gonna be vinyl, but I would do some fucked up shit for a IKSOSE:3 LP.
05:20 PM on 05/08/14
simonbelmont
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
New album>>>>anything else they could possibly announce......uhhh, unless it's new album + anything else. Afterman was the best thing they've done since from fear through the eyes of madness volume 1. Up there with IKSSE3 in my opinion. Not that YOTBR or FFTEOM vol2 were bad, just weaker entries in their discog...IMO
05:24 PM on 05/08/14
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Afterman was real good, so I'm excited for whatever is next
05:25 PM on 05/08/14
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
so Claudio tweeted something out about #newheed last month, and the page source calls this the "FirstCountdown".

calling this as a new EP (because they haven't done one since the Shabutie days), first song streaming tomorrow. probably wrong but whatev
05:33 PM on 05/08/14
TriangularDuck
User Info.
here's the full, un-kaleidoscoped image from the background

a) what the fuck is that
and
b) is that a pedal board in the reflection of the metal at the bottom?
05:36 PM on 05/08/14
Fool
User Info.
I'd be very surprised if it was new music. Can't be anything that requires a lot of time away from the new babies either. I'm guessing live DVD (maybe of Afterman full) or I'd love an acoustic album.
05:38 PM on 05/08/14
TriangularDuck
User Info.
I'd be very surprised if it was new music. Can't be anything that requires a lot of time away from the new babies either. I'm guessing live DVD (maybe of Afterman full) or I'd love an acoustic album.
It might not feel like it, but they started recording The Afterman two and a half years ago, it's actually kinda time for new music

also, babies are expensive, seems like the perfect time to release some sort of Deluxe Bundle that I'll surely pony up for
05:54 PM on 05/08/14
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
I know it's not gonna be vinyl, but I would do some fucked up shit for a IKSOSE:3 LP.
Not sure that this is that at all, but I'm under the impression something is happening with that record and wax
06:06 PM on 05/08/14
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I adored Descension so I'm definitely up for new music whenever that comes.
06:15 PM on 05/08/14
simonbelmont
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not sure that this is that at all, but I'm under the impression something is happening with that record and wax
That sounds splendid.
06:18 PM on 05/08/14
Fool
User Info.
It might not feel like it, but they started recording The Afterman two and a half years ago, it's actually kinda time for new music

also, babies are expensive, seems like the perfect time to release some sort of Deluxe Bundle that I'll surely pony up for
I just think it'd be too hard to tour to support a new record right now and in the future. It'd even be difficult to record a new record with the babies. Unless they did it all themselves.
06:29 PM on 05/08/14
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
If it's vinyl, I'm selfishly hoping for Good Apollo 1 so I can continue to justify the $175 I dropped on In Keeping Secrets a few years back. Most I've ever spent on an LP.
06:32 PM on 05/08/14
simonbelmont
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just think it'd be too hard to tour to support a new record right now and in the future. It'd even be difficult to record a new record with the babies. Unless they did it all themselves.
Doesn't Claudio's wife accompany them on tour, do vocals, and help with Coheed material in the first place? Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch that this could be a new album or possibly an ep. She's also on the last Prize Fighter ep if I'm not mistaken.
06:34 PM on 05/08/14
Fool
User Info.
Doesn't Claudio's wife accompany them on tour, do vocals, and help with Coheed material in the first place? Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch that this could be a new album or possibly an ep. She's also on the last Prize Fighter ep if I'm not mistaken.
She seems to be on the road with them a lot but Travis also has a new baby and his wife owns a bakery which will be tough with a new baby. It's entirely possible I'm just trying to keep my expectations low. Plus a tour with a baby sounds miserable.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests