Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 87
03:42 PM on 05/09/14
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
User Info.
I dislike Justin as much as the next person, but the way he gets grown men fuming and obsessing over him is pathetic (looking at you too, Seth Rogen), just speaking generally. He's such an easy target and people have been coming after him hard since he was 14 and before he even showed his douchey colors. I know a fifty year old man with a Justin parody twitter account who trolls his fans with it. At some point you have to realize that you're investing too much time in your hatred.
03:49 PM on 05/09/14
mike81488
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dislike Justin as much as the next person, but the way he gets grown men fuming and obsessing over him is pathetic (looking at you too, Seth Rogen), just speaking generally. He's such an easy target and people have been coming after him hard since he was 14 and before he even showed his douchey colors. I know a fifty year old man with a Justin parody twitter account who trolls his fans with it. At some point you have to realize that you're investing too much time in your hatred.
Was just gonna say this. Plus, Biebs responded to Rogen's comments in a pretty level headed way on Twitter. Made me gain an ounce of respect for the guy.
03:53 PM on 05/09/14
I'm DC
I hope this terrifies you.
User Info.
a 34 year old insulting a teenager is fucking moronic. A rockstar insulting a popstar is fucking moronic. Who fucking cares- both of their music sucks
03:57 PM on 05/09/14
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Yeah everyone already knows this, but it needs to be said over and over again before Bieber maybe starts getting it.

In Bieber's defense though, his brain hasn't finished developing yet so he's bound to make some stupid decisions like the rest of us his age did. Science says we have to put up with 5 more years of this before the reasoning part of his brain matures and starts over-riding the impulsive, idiotic side.
03:59 PM on 05/09/14
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
the kool aid comment was pretty hilarious
04:02 PM on 05/09/14
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Band sucks, he sucks
04:38 PM on 05/09/14
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Guy from rock band doesn't like heartthrob pop singer, move along people.
04:54 PM on 05/09/14
Nards
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Carney seems like the biggest hipster douche ever. I prefer Bieber to Black Keys.
04:57 PM on 05/09/14
Nards
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah everyone already knows this, but it needs to be said over and over again before Bieber maybe starts getting it.

In Bieber's defense though, his brain hasn't finished developing yet so he's bound to make some stupid decisions like the rest of us his age did. Science says we have to put up with 5 more years of this before the reasoning part of his brain matures and starts over-riding the impulsive, idiotic side.
I'm actually excited for him to mature more. I love "Believe". He has TONS of potential.
I live in Fort Collins amongst college kids his age. Most of them act like rabid apes each weekend, so Bieber can be excused.
04:58 PM on 05/09/14
Nards
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Agreed, and I think the hate is kind of unfounded. I hate everything, and I just can't hate Bieber. He's a friggin' kid.
05:06 PM on 05/09/14
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
User Info.
Agreed, and I think the hate is kind of unfounded. I hate everything, and I just can't hate Bieber. He's a friggin' kid.
tbh he never really had a chance. A deadbeat dad who showed no interest in a relationship with him until he got famous and who introduces him to criminals, and Justin clearly puts his dad on a pedestal and tries to please him, and both of his parents enable him because he gives them allowances and their livelihood depends on him. I'm not excusing his douchiness, but I think it's sad that he probably has a lot of people using him and not many people who are looking out for him. Maybe his manager Scooter but idk. I always feel extra bad for child stars because I don't think kids can really be prepared for what happens to them once they blow up. Also his Journals thing that he released wasn't even bad at all.
05:10 PM on 05/09/14
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
User Info.
Drunk driving was bad, but Black Keys guy getting all upset isn't helping and only hurts himself. Pretty embarrassing.
05:58 PM on 05/09/14
bennkimmis
Drummer @themaddigans
User Info.
Everyone already knows this.
yep stating the obvious gets you noticed when you state it about the guy everyone loves to hate :\
06:20 PM on 05/09/14
earthtodanny
Try to stay afloat in shallow water
User Info.
Obligatory "water is wet" comment.
06:45 PM on 05/09/14
Nards
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
tbh he never really had a chance. A deadbeat dad who showed no interest in a relationship with him until he got famous and who introduces him to criminals, and Justin clearly puts his dad on a pedestal and tries to please him, and both of his parents enable him because he gives them allowances and their livelihood depends on him. I'm not excusing his douchiness, but I think it's sad that he probably has a lot of people using him and not many people who are looking out for him. Maybe his manager Scooter but idk. I always feel extra bad for child stars because I don't think kids can really be prepared for what happens to them once they blow up. Also his Journals thing that he released wasn't even bad at all.
Oh yes, his dad seems like a really bad influence. Not to mention his weird thing with hanging out with "rappers". Even Scooter Braun seems like a shifty character. I honestly hope he transitions smoothly into adulthood, because he truly is gifted. Like so many celebrities, he needs to surround himself with better people, friends who care about Justin for Justin, not just to abuse him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos