Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 87
06:32 PM on 05/09/14
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dislike Justin as much as the next person, but the way he gets grown men fuming and obsessing over him is pathetic (looking at you too, Seth Rogen), just speaking generally. He's such an easy target and people have been coming after him hard since he was 14 and before he even showed his douchey colors. I know a fifty year old man with a Justin parody twitter account who trolls his fans with it. At some point you have to realize that you're investing too much time in your hatred.
i agree. i think it's sad that all these people bashing justin bieber do the same things in their lives (drinking, smoking). yes, bieber uses his fame to get away with a lot of things, but he also is under the spotlight 24/7. all these people that bash him were never millionaires at age 19 (let alone millionaires now). i can't imagine what i would do if i had that kind of money at that age
06:54 PM on 05/09/14
steve187
nah
User Info.
dude sucks so bad(black keys guy not biebs)
07:03 PM on 05/09/14
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Him, Seth Rogen and Drake Bell should just join forces for men who are bothered by Justin Bieber
07:05 PM on 05/09/14
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
He's such an easy target and people have been coming after him hard since he was 14 and before he even showed his douchey colors.

Seriously at this
08:01 PM on 05/09/14
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Patrick makes it so hard to enjoy The Black Keys. God, he's so insufferable.
08:13 PM on 05/09/14
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
Bieber is a huge douche, so...
08:58 PM on 05/09/14
HopeInLove
User Info.
Bieber is a tool.
09:53 PM on 05/09/14
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Patrick makes it so hard to enjoy The Black Keys. God, he's so insufferable.
That's exactly how I feel. I really have enjoyed all their albums up to El Camino which was only alright. The more Patrick talks, the more i don't want to support Black Keys.
10:43 PM on 05/09/14
InfiniteArms
I'm just waiting for a reaction
User Info.
He's not wrong, but maybe he should start hating somebody else.

I was listening to The Black Keys latest album earlier today and It doesn't have the same charm that Attack & Release and the albums prior had. Brothers was an okay record, El Camino grew on me, but Turn Blue isn't....sticking with me, at all.
10:54 PM on 05/09/14
sammyboy516
User Info.
The Black Keys are the only band I can think of that I don't like at all mostly because of the members. Like, the way this dude acts makes me not like them. I don't particularly like their music but it wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't think about how annoying he is every time I heard a song by them. That and I only ever hear the same two songs, haha.
11:20 PM on 05/09/14
beachdude42
@beachdude42
User Info.
I agree with everything Patrick said, but he's definitely overdone it in the last few years with bashing every artist he doesn't like.
12:24 AM on 05/10/14
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
Maybe I really like Black Keys' music - I don't know. I've never checked it out because everything I read from this guy comes off with a smug sense of superiority.
03:50 AM on 05/10/14
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
this dude likes to taaaalk talk talk
04:24 AM on 05/10/14
jonah takalua
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bieber has yet to do anything to bother, annoy, piss me off
he's just being a spoiled brat, doing shit we wish we could
fuck it
04:30 AM on 05/10/14
Jake Jenkins
feel like a brand new person
User Info.
tbh he never really had a chance. A deadbeat dad who showed no interest in a relationship with him until he got famous and who introduces him to criminals, and Justin clearly puts his dad on a pedestal and tries to please him, and both of his parents enable him because he gives them allowances and their livelihood depends on him. I'm not excusing his douchiness, but I think it's sad that he probably has a lot of people using him and not many people who are looking out for him. Maybe his manager Scooter but idk. I always feel extra bad for child stars because I don't think kids can really be prepared for what happens to them once they blow up. Also his Journals thing that he released wasn't even bad at all.
Too many people underestimate the effects that being thrown into the national spotlight at such a young age can have, ESPECIALLY when that's the kind of parenting you have going on around you. It's sad. I mean, the kids a douche and his actions are inexcusable, but I can't help but feel like he's a product of his environment

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos