Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
11:21 AM on 05/12/14
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Gaga is hypocritcal. Nothing new here. Didn't she defend Katy's cultural appropriation AMA performance by saying people are just too sensitive? And then she goes on her whole spreading love campaign and said she and Katy aren't competing and now she's coming for her over having green hair? She really doesn't have anything better to do rn?
11:23 AM on 05/12/14
kianacarly
User Info.
The more messed up (physical) feud hitting the web today is Beyonce's Sister v. Jay-Z, not sure if that was posted.

http://news.yahoo.com/security-video...165130402.html
Woah. I adore Solange, as evidenced by my avatar, but she went in! lol at Beyonce not even flinching.
04:01 PM on 05/12/14
kianacarly
User Info.
Both of them should focus off each other and instead focus more on making albums that dont suck as much as prism and artpop.
01:29 PM on 05/13/14
kianacarly
User Info.
Gaga copies everyone:

what a hypocrite

No recent popstars should probably take credit for originality. Pretty much everything has been done at this point.

04:28 PM on 05/13/14
kianacarly
User Info.
although I disagree with the "everything has been done before" mindset, that wasnt the point.

the point is her quarelling with Perry over this matter is lame given her own career choices

Everything pretty much has been done. Not saying all artists explicitly rip off others, but they are influenced by others in some way and that usually shows through their work in some way, whether it be doing a similar style of choreography, clothing, music, etc. I don't remember the last pop artist where I thought wow, this is totally and 100% something brand new that I've never encountered before.

I think gaga's excuse is that hers is homage while she feels Katy is just ripping her off. I can kinda see how for gaga there's a difference, even if I disagree.
06:05 PM on 05/13/14
kianacarly
User Info.
that first image I posted is a very blatant rip off. Im not attacking Gaga personally its just absurd she could get off pretending Perry has imitated her any more than Gaga herself has imitated numerous other pop stars. Maybe she should be flattered by Perry's imitation instead of acting lame in this instance. Why get mad at that when your career has also benefited from it?
oh ia. I think she's a bit up her own ass tbh. It just makes her look threatened by Katy and petty.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests