AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Green Day News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pre-order Green Day's "Demolicious"

Posted by - 08:46 AM on 05/14/14
Green Day's Demolicious is available for pre-order on the US iTunes store. It's set to release on May 19th.

Submitted by LukeOfSuburbia

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
08:49 AM on 05/14/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
weird. i saw this on CD at a local record store last week...
08:57 AM on 05/14/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
weird. i saw this on CD at a local record store last week...
It was a Record Store Day exclusive. I was looking to get it, but the LP was ridiculously pricey. It's just demos from the trilogy.
08:59 AM on 05/14/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
It was a Record Store Day exclusive. I was looking to get it, but the LP was ridiculously pricey. It's just demos from the trilogy.
ah, makes sense.
09:16 AM on 05/14/14
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
I fail to see the logic in preordering a digital album.
09:17 AM on 05/14/14
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.
Formerly a huge Green Day fan, but they just need to hang it up. That last 3 disc set was pretty bad...but I honestly think if they took the best 10 songs from all of them it would have been a pretty decent record.
10:40 AM on 05/14/14
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Formerly a huge Green Day fan, but they just need to hang it up. That last 3 disc set was pretty bad...but I honestly think if they took the best 10 songs from all of them it would have been a pretty decent record.
Nuclear Family
Stop When The Red Lights Flash
Stay The Night
Let Yourself Go
X-Kid
Ashley
99 Revolutions
Oh Love
Stray Heart
Brutal Love
10:52 AM on 05/14/14
grapenoseboy
Mystical Beast
User Info.
I like green day enough to click this link. but just not enough to consider thinking about listening to a tiny clip of any of these songs.
11:15 AM on 05/14/14
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Is this a new album or what? I haven't liked Green Day in over a decade :/ I'm one of few that can't stomach American Idiot
04:27 PM on 05/14/14
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Nuclear Family
Stop When The Red Lights Flash
Stay The Night
Let Yourself Go
X-Kid
Ashley
99 Revolutions
Oh Love
Stray Heart
Brutal Love
Stay The Night
Let Yourself Go
Fell For You
Lazy Bones
Stray Heart
Brutal Love
X-Kid
Walk Away
Dirty Rotten Bastards
99 Revolutions
04:30 PM on 05/14/14
Steeeve Perry
User Info.
Is this a new album or what? I haven't liked Green Day in over a decade :/ I'm one of few that can't stomach American Idiot
It's demos from their three latest, probably worst, albums. But give American Idiot another shot. Every time I listen to it I expect to no longer enjoy it. I'm 24 now, not 14 like I was when it first blew my mind. My favourite albums ever are now Abbey Road, OK Computer and The Moon and Antarctica (not Take Off Your Pants and Jacket and Does This Look Infected). But I still get a real kick out of it every time.
04:31 PM on 05/14/14
Steeeve Perry
User Info.
The last three records were not strong, but you're right -- there are probably 10, maybe even 12, good songs between them. If the band can do some serious self-editing next time around, it's more than capable of putting out quality material.
05:23 PM on 05/14/14
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
It's demos from their three latest, probably worst, albums. But give American Idiot another shot. Every time I listen to it I expect to no longer enjoy it. I'm 24 now, not 14 like I was when it first blew my mind. My favourite albums ever are now Abbey Road, OK Computer and The Moon and Antarctica (not Take Off Your Pants and Jacket and Does This Look Infected). But I still get a real kick out of it every time.
Good looking out. Maybe I will. I'm much older now and my tastes have changed substantially.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos