AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Fest 13 Adds The Melvins and More to Lineup

Posted by - 03:31 PM on 05/14/14
The Fest has added The Melvins, United Nations, Chris Farren / Antarctigo Vespucci and more to their 2014 lineup. Check out the most recent update in the replies and all previously announced bands over yonder. Tickets for Fest 13 (Oct. 31 - Nov. 2) and Pre-Fest in Little Ybor 2 (Oct. 29-30) are available now.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
03:31 PM on 05/14/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Update Hey FEST FRIENDS,

It is hard to believe that it has been about a month and a half since we first launched THE FEST 13/ BIG PRE-FEST IN LITTLE YBOR 2 SITE… In that time we have been able to announce over 250+ bands so far including DESCENDENTS, a reunion from MINERAL, a 20 year special anniversary show from HOT WATER MUSIC, LIFETIME, MARKED MEN, LESS THAN JAKE, STRIKE ANYWHERE and so many more great FEST alumni and new blood.

Now we are reaching near the end of our booking and are extremely excited to announce that (the) MELVINS will finally be added to the party!!!

ADDED TO FEST 13 (GAINESVILLE)

Able Baker Fox (Small Brown Bike/ Casket Lottery), Coliseum, Gatorface (reunion), Vacation, The Jetty Boys, United Nations, Whiskey & Co., WHORES, The Unloveables, Life In Vacuum, The Slow Death, Nato Cole and the Blue Diamond Band, Devon Kay and the Solutions, Chris Farren, Antarctigo Vespucci (Chris Farren/ Jeff Rosenstock), Max Levine Ensemble, Spoonboy, The Tim Version, Deluxe, Laura Palmer, Fellow Project, Children’s Children, No More, Snakehealers, Brian McGee, Who Needs You (Solo), DREDGER, Meridian, Spruce Bringsteen, Kyle Chason, It Looks Sad, My Body Sings Electric, Aviator, Everybody Row, Big Shoals, Sinai Vessel, and Mantar (DE)

ADDED MORE BANDS to BIG PRE-FEST IN LITTLE YBOR 2

Screaming Females, Underground Railroad to Candyland, Toys that Kill, PUP, Spraynard, Dowsing, Tiny Moving Parts, SPORT, Astpai, The Cincinnati Royals, Vacation, Slow Death, The Tim Version, Deluxe, Laura Palmer, Rational Anthem, Too Many Daves, Roger Harvey and the Wild Life, Shallow Cuts, Madison Bloodbath, as well as Benny and the Jet Rodriguez.

Like I mentioned before, we are nearing the end of our booking already. I am sure we will have a few more surprises in store for you over the summer but for now we are working hard on getting the schedule finished so we can hopefully get it finalized and announced in record time this year.
03:47 PM on 05/14/14
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Antarctigo Vespucci Antarctigo Vespucci Antarctigo Vespucci Antarctigo Vespucci Antarctigo Vespucci Antarctigo Vespucci Antarctigo Vespucci Antarctigo Vespucci

why must fest still be 5 months away?
04:14 PM on 05/14/14
trampslikecraig
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People going should seriously consider catching Wolf-Face, Kyle Chason and Deluxe(which is members of Automatic Loveletter and Tallhart btw)
05:17 PM on 05/14/14
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Hope somebody films the AV set. Band is so good.
10:53 PM on 05/14/14
OdeToTheSun
FUCK YOU, SUCKER
User Info.
Pre-Fest is still lacking to me right now

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT