Password

11:16 PM on 06/04/14 
User Info.
needavaca
No Avatar Selected
“Time to Write”

http://rd.io/x/Rl4IwD8vwWA4/
http://open.spotify.com/user/needavaca6431/playlist/58KOJ5VjNXIhzXDA0dBVqL

This is a playlist that I really like to listen to while I write. For me, these songs are motivational without being cliché or insincere. The playlist mostly deals with time: either that time is precious, or conversely, that it is never too late to get what you want. As someone who has pretty lofty goals, it’s comforting and inspiring to listen to these songs as I’m taking the steps to achieve them. Some do not obviously keep with the theme, especially Port Blue’s “Into the Gymnasium,” which is a short instrumental track that just puts me in a very good mood, and “Wishing Well” by Blink-182, which motivates me for reasons I cannot really put my finger on. Lastly, since I included a few pop tracks, I know that this playlist is not Absolutely Punk, but I hope listeners will give it a chance anyway and think that it’s as life-affirming as I do.

Cartel – “Mosaic”

Paramore –“Looking Up”

Beyoncé – “Schoolin’ Life”

Port Blue – “Into the Gymnasium”

All Time Low –“Let It Roll”

Ciara – “Livin’ It Up”

You, Me, and Everyone We Know – “Livin’ Th’ Dream”

Blink-182 – “Wishing Well”

Ellie Goulding – “Stay Awake”

The Starting Line – “Given the Chance”

Patrick Stump –“Coast (It’s Gonna Get Better)”

City Lights – “See You At the Top”

The Ready Set – “Higher”

I’m a student named Donny. I'm majoring in Spanish, but I'm interested in pusuing a career as a TV writer. I’ve been visiting Absolute Punk for about five years now. I rarely post, but I can't go a day without coming here to find out what the latest is. I listen to Pop, R&B, Pop Punk, and many different types of instrumental music. I'm currently very into LIZ, Tamar Braxton, State Champs' new album, and Ryan Teague. You can follow me on Twitter if you'd like: @DMH201. I’m funny sometimes…maybe.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos