Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 23 of 23
04:12 PM on 05/21/14
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Pretty cool tour might make it to the Cleveland date. Seeing Seaway and Candy Hearts at Spring Fling/Bled Fest though
04:44 PM on 05/21/14
markymarkmac
User Info.
See below!

Thanks!

Can anyone help us out with Stickup Kid?
Their new album and last EP were really different from each other. The EP kinda has a Such Gold or Title Fightish feel but their new album is super 90s. I think they have really interesting instrumentation and everything flows together. Their audiotree session is pretty sick. Really tight live set. Super honest and genuine music. Listen to Lighthouse and Good People in a Place I Hate. Hope this helps.
08:06 PM on 05/21/14
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Yeah the way this lineup is ordered seems backwards to me. A Candy Hearts and Driver Friendly coheadliner with Seaway and Stickup Kid as openers makes much more sense. Awesomely stacked lineup regardless.
07:18 AM on 05/22/14
Fourchordwonder
Love was a war worth fighting.
User Info.
Yeah the way this lineup is ordered seems backwards to me. A Candy Hearts and Driver Friendly coheadliner with Seaway and Stickup Kid as openers makes much more sense. Awesomely stacked lineup regardless.
I thought the same thing. Unless I'm totally out of the loop, there's no way that Seaway draws more than any of these other bands in Chicago, and I would have pegged Driver Friendly or maybe Stickup Kid as the headliner if I had just seen the list of bands with no tour poster.
09:16 AM on 05/22/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
my band is opening the Salt Lake City date! i'm so stoked!
09:25 AM on 05/22/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Similar bands to Seaway and Candy Hearts?
to me, Candy Hearts sounds like if Lisa Loeb fronted a pop punk band. they're very sugary and very awesome.
10:07 AM on 05/22/14
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
to me, Candy Hearts sounds like if Lisa Loeb fronted a pop punk band. they're very sugary and very awesome.
I can't stand candy hearts (the actual candy). So when I see this band name, I get a gross taste in my mouth.

The effect a band name can have even before you hear any music is really interesting to me. It's similar to album art.
10:29 AM on 05/22/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
I can't stand candy hearts (the actual candy). So when I see this band name, I get a gross taste in my mouth.

The effect a band name can have even before you hear any music is really interesting to me. It's similar to album art.
i definitely agree. especially when it comes to album art. sometime you look at the artwork and you just know it's going to be a shitty metal album, ya know? and same with pop or country singers. you can always tell if it's going to be good or bad depending on how cheesy the cover looks, ha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos