AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Saosin News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Video Interview With Saosin

Posted by - 08:02 PM on 05/25/14
Hit the replies to watch Derek Scancarelli chat with Saosin (and Anthony Green) about reuniting, Translating The Name, Cove Reber and future plans.

Submitted by Peerless

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 35
08:02 PM on 05/25/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
08:07 PM on 05/25/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Don't want to wake my wife who's sleeping right beside me, what do they say about future plans
08:10 PM on 05/25/14
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Don't want to wake my wife who's sleeping right beside me, what do they say about future plans
To invest in a pair of headphones in the future (not hating, I'm in the exact same boat while I watch right now haha)
08:16 PM on 05/25/14
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
I just don't feel like sitting through a 17 minute interview. So yeah, recap would be nice
08:23 PM on 05/25/14
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.
Just basically said they're cool with Cove and it seems that there's no immediate future with AG and Saosin but he said you never know. AG said he's finishing a new Circa album, so it seems that his mind is on CS right now, not Saosin.
08:24 PM on 05/25/14
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.
FF to 15:10 and they talk about the future.
08:27 PM on 05/25/14
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
"We don't know"
08:33 PM on 05/25/14
Bi11 Lumburgh
User Info.
I feel like it's almost a guarantee that they are going to put out something, whether it be a song, an ep, or an album. And I could see at least one more big tour, but i don't think they want to hold themselves to anything.

I also think they are cashing in on the reunion buzz right now, with people thinking these may be the last shows they do, the attendance and demand has just been crazy, if they announced a big ass tour people would probably relax on seeing them and wait till they come to a closer town or whatever
08:36 PM on 05/25/14
Dizzy23
User Info.
To invest in a pair of headphones in the future (not hating, I'm in the exact same boat while I watch right now haha)

They basically say that they don't know. Anthony said I don't want to say what our future is I'd rather it just happen when it happens but I'd like to say there will be more saosin in the future. Also that circa should have a new album in the fall
08:48 PM on 05/25/14
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
Ahhh I hope these guys put out another full length, that'd make me so happy.
08:50 PM on 05/25/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Actually, we have a 2 yo... I don't want to use headphones in bed in case I can't hear him if he wakes up and needs me, haha, or otherwise that's exactly what I'd do
08:52 PM on 05/25/14
hco7393
Black & Death Metal Enthusiast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This news is almost a week old. Where have you guys been on reporting this?
08:54 PM on 05/25/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kinda seems like Ant just wants to make music, regardless of the style. Makes sense considering his solo records bare little resemblance, if any, to Circa.
08:58 PM on 05/25/14
B.Leibo
User Info.
For someone who is so articulate in his music, Anthony isn't a very good speaker, every other word was "like" made him sound like a like little like girl.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos