AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Contest News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Contest: Win Two Tickets to Say Anything at the Best Buy Theater

Posted by - 03:19 PM on 05/27/14
Today we've giving away a pair of tickets to see Say Anything with The Front Bottoms, The So So Glos, and You Blew It! at Best Buy Theater on Saturday, June 28th. Want to win? Just let us know in the replies why we should pick you. You'll win one pair (two tickets) of tickets to the show and a signed setlist from Say Anything.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
03:34 PM on 05/27/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
I should win because June 28th is my 30th birthday, and a trip to NYC to see two bands I've been longing desperately to see recently would be awesome... Also, my wife would freak out if I won her a ticket to see the Front Bottoms.
03:50 PM on 05/27/14
llluminate
User Info.
I should win because I'm literally moving to NYC the week before and there is this pretty girl that I want to ask out on a date. She listens to Say Anything and I've been too afraid to ask her. This would be the perfect excuse!
04:14 PM on 05/27/14
hiya
User Info.
Say Anything and The Front Bottoms have been the soundtrack to lifting my friend and I's spirits for the past year. She lost her dad and I went through some personal stuff. Both of these bands made our lives better whether listening to them to cope or playing them on the jukebox at the bar at 3am singing our lungs out. It would be awesome to win these, have an amazing time, and just forget about all our worries for one night while watching 2 of our favorite bands.
04:23 PM on 05/27/14
bertbro
User Info.
I would love these tickets in order to bring my best friend to the show. In a sense it's almost a full circle sort of event for us. We have been attached at the hip since childhood and ...Is a Real Boy was THE defining record of our adolescence. We still jam out to it in the car almost ten years later. In July, for the first time in 23 years, my buddy is moving 500 miles away to accept a job. This would be an incredible way to send him off; not to mention he's the biggest You Blew It! fan alive.
04:34 PM on 05/27/14
crowbarmark
so much better than you
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I unabashedly love this band.. I have tickets to their Starland show and would love to see them two nights in a row. I've enjoyed in some form or another everything that they've (or he) put out.
04:45 PM on 05/27/14
billy_yo
Registered Member
User Info.
Pick me cuz I like say anything and so so glos. I've never seen either of them and all my friends are going
05:37 PM on 05/27/14
heyguys123
User Info.
Pick me because I don't really want the setlist and will probably donate it to a homeless Say Anything fan.
06:09 PM on 05/27/14
poseidon0513
blank
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pick me because I recently started a new job in "Manhattan" right by the Best Buy Theater. The commute sucks, the job sucks, and in many ways is "A Walk Through Hell". So please "Be Nice To Me" and let's not let lost weekdays turn into "Lost Weekend"s. Life's not so bad at 110 decibels.
06:41 PM on 05/27/14
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Its my best friends birthday who I've known for about 16 years, its his favorite band and it would be an awesome present! :)
10:42 PM on 05/27/14
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
i'd like to win because my friend and i have been wanting to go to this show, but we're both too damn broke. we both love say anything (they were our first concert together, the front bottoms our second) and i've been wanting to check out the so so glos for a while. it would be cool to win, man. definitely would be cool to win.

(i'd be so stoked i'd probably crowd surfed. i haven't done that since i got hurt doing it...at a say anything show.)
10:42 PM on 05/27/14
i'm a big deal.
Streets ahead.
User Info.
I literally read all these posts thinking "I hope that person wins." It's gonna be a tough choice for whoever is making the final call. Good luck to all!
06:53 AM on 05/28/14
stilltardaman1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As an expectant first time father to be I have been banned by my wife from purchasing vinyl and seeing concerts to save money for da babay! However, by no means does this marriage clause Say Anything about "winning tickets"! So please consider me. I will be up to my arms with Front(s) and Bottoms and stinky diapers soon enough when my baby girl arrives in August. Please let an expectant father have one last punk hurrah before my love for music takes the backburner to fatherhood.
-Travis
07:12 AM on 05/28/14
twolinedrawing
Jersey 'til I die
User Info.
Because my girlfriend would probably cry if she got to meet Max Bemis. Oh boy, I'd shit if I could get tickets and deliver on that...
09:39 AM on 05/28/14
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
As an expectant first time father to be I have been banned by my wife from purchasing vinyl and seeing concerts to save money for da babay! However, by no means does this marriage clause Say Anything about "winning tickets"! So please consider me. I will be up to my arms with Front(s) and Bottoms and stinky diapers soon enough when my baby girl arrives in August. Please let an expectant father have one last punk hurrah before my love for music takes the backburner to fatherhood.
-Travis
Right there with you. It's an awfully strange feeling, the transition between the last of your soon-to-be nostalgic youthful days to selflessly focusing on someone else's youth for the next 18-21 years.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos