AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Victory Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Contest: Win Autographed Merch From Victory Records for Warped Tour

Posted by - 11:20 AM on 05/29/14
We've teamed up with Victory Records to celebrate the upcoming Vans Warped Tour by giving away autographed merch from both Close Your Eyes and Terror. With both artists performing all summer long, here"s what we want to know -- what date of Warped Tour will you be attending and what songs are you most looking forward to hearing played by the two bands? One winner will be selected randomly from the replies to win an autographed copy of Terror's Live By The Code, a Terror t-shirt, a copy of Close Your Eyes’ Line In The Sand, a Line In The Sand poster, and a Close Your Eyes t-shirt. Good luck.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
11:21 AM on 05/29/14
lovemetal24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
is anyone actually going to watch terror? this seems like a bad move on their part
11:35 AM on 05/29/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
is anyone actually going to watch terror? this seems like a bad move on their part
I'll check them out if there's no conflicts.

I'll be at the 7/6 Holmdel NJ date. I'm hoping Terror plays the title track off their new record and Cold Truth. Close Your Eyes, I'm only familiar with Song for the Broken. Like Terror, I'll see them pending conflicts.
11:37 AM on 05/29/14
huludfan82
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't wait for Terror. really hoping they play stuff off Always The Hard Way (either My Convictions or Hardship Belongs to Me)

as for Close Your Eyes It'd be cool to see Valleys or Paper thin live, but I doubt they'd do em without Shane. So I'm really hoping they play Days of Youth from their newer stuff

oh and I'm going to Camden, hellyeahhhhh
11:43 AM on 05/29/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll check them out if there's no conflicts.

I'll be at the 7/6 Holmdel NJ date. I'm hoping Terror plays the title track off their new record and Cold Truth. Close Your Eyes, I'm only familiar with Song for the Broken. Like Terror, I'll see them pending conflicts.
Listen to the rest of CYE's debut album. New vocalist ruins it for me though.
11:44 AM on 05/29/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't wait for Terror. really hoping they play stuff off Always The Hard Way (either My Convictions or Hardship Belongs to Me)

as for Close Your Eyes It'd be cool to see Valleys or Paper thin live, but I doubt they'd do em without Shane. So I'm really hoping they play Days of Youth from their newer stuff
I wonder how much stuff theyll play from their debut album. I dont like their new vocalist at all.
11:45 AM on 05/29/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Listen to the rest of CYE's debut album. New vocalist ruins it for me though.
That's what I hear. New vocalists for most bands are more miss than hit.
11:53 AM on 05/29/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's what I hear. New vocalists for most bands are more miss than hit.
Howard Jones for Killswitch Engage was one of the most remarkable vocalists that was actually a hit. And also Jake Luhrs, even though he was with August Burns Red for basically their whole career. Same goes for Brian Fair of Shadows Fall, and Sam Carter of Architects.
12:37 PM on 05/29/14
crowbarmark
don quixote of the ICU
User Info.
Going to the Holmdel date, looking forward to hearing Rise of the Poisoned Youth by Terror
01:21 PM on 05/29/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Howard Jones for Killswitch Engage was one of the most remarkable vocalists that was actually a hit. And also Jake Luhrs, even though he was with August Burns Red for basically their whole career. Same goes for Brian Fair of Shadows Fall, and Sam Carter of Architects.
Very true. Then you have the other side of things with Gary Cherone with Van Halen, Andrew Neufeld of CbK, Kristen May of Flyleaf, (You can make a case for) Brian Johnson of ACDC, Anyone other than Mark Chavez of Adema, Jason Moreno of Drowning Pool, and a few others.
01:24 PM on 05/29/14
Jake Denning
User Info.
You can bet that I'll be there watching them over and over again.
01:39 PM on 05/29/14
Uilliam
boom, roasted
User Info.
I'm going to both Canadian dates and I wanna hear keepers of the faith!
02:18 PM on 05/29/14
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
This site always seems to have Victory Records competitions, yet all the staff seem to do is bash them. Weird.
06:49 PM on 05/29/14
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I wonder how much stuff theyll play from their debut album. I dont like their new vocalist at all.
I saw them last October with the new guy and it was great. I remember they played "Digging Graves" "Song for the Broken" "Friends are Friends Forever" "17:20" "Valleys" and maybe one or two other old songs. They sounded good and the energy was incredible.
07:05 PM on 05/29/14
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
"We've teamed up with Victory Records" ...Really?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos