AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Blink 182 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Blink 182's Hot Topic "Dude Ranch" Pressing Now Up

Posted by - 12:16 PM on 06/03/14
The splatter pressing of Blink 182's Dude Ranch is now on sale at Hot Topic.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
12:28 PM on 06/03/14
ratsforcandy
i miss the seasons..
User Info.
Ah c'mon, keep the word hush for the next three hours till I can get my copy. All the shops around me already sold out too
12:30 PM on 06/03/14
superchrist
User Info.
I picked up a copy before I left for work this morning. Now I just need to get Greatest Hits.
12:33 PM on 06/03/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Need that Greatest Hits, for sure.
12:38 PM on 06/03/14
superchrist
User Info.
Hopefully Dogs Eating Dogs gets a physical release sometime in the near future. I'm still holding my breath that they'll release a version of "Pretty Little Girl" without that awful bridge. (Thanks a lot, Travis.)
12:44 PM on 06/03/14
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
it looks like pee and poo... i think i love it. haha.
01:14 PM on 06/03/14
moore182
User Info.
These are usually in stores right? I went to a Hot Topic the other day, and there was no vinyl to be found...just a whole bunch of stupid crap.
01:30 PM on 06/03/14
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
These are usually in stores right? I went to a Hot Topic the other day, and there was no vinyl to be found...just a whole bunch of stupid crap.
They aren't in every store. Just dispersed to random ones, usually.
05:48 PM on 06/03/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ordered. Just picked up my copy of Buddha today too. I really fucking wish I would've snagged Enema, cuz that'll be the only I don't have once they release all of these splatters.
07:30 PM on 06/03/14
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
Actually I would say that vast majority of Hot Topics no longer have a vinyl selection. Many of them have even dwindled their CD selection.

Almost guaranteed something like this vinyl won't be found in a store.

Source: I used to work with the company for a few years, watched the downfall. lol
06:29 AM on 06/04/14
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Hmm Ill have to check my local hot topic thursday or friday an pick this up. They always seem to have a few
06:30 AM on 06/04/14
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Actually I would say that vast majority of Hot Topics no longer have a vinyl selection. Many of them have even dwindled their CD selection.

Source: I used to work with the company for a few years, watched the downfall. lol
The two Hot Topics I visit have vinyl sections..the cd section is just this mess of crap. BUT the Vinyl section is always getting restocked. I think it just comes down to what stores are getting more profit off vinyl then other stores.
10:11 AM on 06/04/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

1. My HT started selling vinyl in November, and definitely haven't lessened their stock since.
2. They had multiple copies of Buddha yesterday.
3. Their CD selection is pretty large as well, and constantly being swapped with newer stuff.

I'm really surprised Buddha and Dude Ranch haven't sold out already. Enema is the only one to have gone quickly. The live album sat on the site for over a week.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos