AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Signing News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Paper + Plastick Signs And We Danced; Announce Debut EP + Stream New...

Posted by - 09:05 PM on 06/03/14
Paper + Plastick Records has signed Minneapolis-based rock act And We Danced (featuring former Cadillac Blindside frontman Zaq Zrust and former guitarist for The Stereo and The Jealous Sound, Jeremy Tappero). The band will release their debut seven-song release, Back To The Middle, on July 1 via the label and a new song called "Goodnight Toronto" can be streamed in the replies. Check out more information and the 12" vinyl preorder in the label's webstore.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
09:05 PM on 06/03/14
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
09:19 PM on 06/03/14
blaubs21
It's still 2003, right?
User Info.
Well, this is fantastic. Guess I should expect nothing less with the bands these dudes participated in.
09:31 PM on 06/03/14
Dctromotola
What?
User Info.
saw these dudes open for MCS. didn't know they existed before that. Thought it was the dude from the stereo. nice confirmation here. they're merch dude was wearing a weekend nachos shirt too. no one i talked to there knew either band. one of the first "fuck, i'm getting old for the scene" moments I'm starting to get. /rant
09:40 PM on 06/03/14
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
This is real good, I dig.
12:31 AM on 06/04/14
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Really good track.
04:06 AM on 06/04/14
duckingfyslexic
www.facebook.com/stjameshotel
User Info.
That was pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of Cadillac Blindside.
06:08 AM on 06/04/14
J.Dick
User Info.
That was pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of Cadillac Blindside.

They were great. This is good too.
06:21 AM on 06/04/14
robdobi
hates your guts.
User Info.
zaq had a band after cadillac blindside that recorded a full length that never saw the light of say, it wasn't the cardinal sin nor was it crash burn repeat, anyone ever get ahold of it / remember the name?
09:45 AM on 06/04/14
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Loved it
10:02 AM on 06/04/14
Zaqburn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words thus far on this, really means a lot as we worked pretty hard to make this record. robdobi, are you referring to the band I did right after Caddy called Fuel the Fire? If so, i may have those files somewhere around on a hard drive. It was never properly mastered, and kinda sounds bunk ha ha. BUT if you're really interested hot me up and Id be happy to send it to you. (If I can find it)
Anyways, thanks again, and feel free to share around. We need all the help we can to get this thing going!
ZaQ
10:08 AM on 06/04/14
dan solo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words thus far on this, really means a lot as we worked pretty hard to make this record. robdobi, are you referring to the band I did right after Caddy called Fuel the Fire? If so, i may have those files somewhere around on a hard drive. It was never properly mastered, and kinda sounds bunk ha ha. BUT if you're really interested hot me up and Id be happy to send it to you. (If I can find it)
Anyways, thanks again, and feel free to share around. We need all the help we can to get this thing going!
ZaQ
Zaq,
I have the Fuel the Fire CD. I love it. I have no idea what the song titles are though. Can I get any help with that?
01:35 PM on 06/04/14
Zaqburn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Zaq,
I have the Fuel the Fire CD. I love it. I have no idea what the song titles are though. Can I get any help with that?
Honestly, Im not sure I remember those song titles. A lot of them were still works in progress/getting ironed out when we were recording, and since we never got a chance to really "finish" it, a lot went without.
Tell you what, YOU can name them, and forever put a title to the face. Let me know what you work out!
04:11 PM on 06/04/14
robdobi
hates your guts.
User Info.
oh man, that was definitely the band and i remember loving some of those songs. i messaged you a few times on myspace about it and you mentioned you'd send it but i never got it and was forever butthurt. if you have it kickin around anywhere my email is robdobi@gmail.com

new stuff sounds solid! glad to see you are still making stuff.
09:17 PM on 06/04/14
Zaqburn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh man, that was definitely the band and i remember loving some of those songs. i messaged you a few times on myspace about it and you mentioned you'd send it but i never got it and was forever butthurt. if you have it kickin around anywhere my email is robdobi@gmail.com

new stuff sounds solid! glad to see you are still making stuff.
Should be on its way robdobi.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version