AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

New Found Glory News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Chad from New Found Glory: "We All Wrote"

Posted by - 03:55 PM on 06/05/14
After a "fan" mentioned they may never go to a New Found Glory show again since Steve is no longer writing the band's lyrics, Chad clarified on Twitter that everyone in the band has helped write over the years and not to worry about the band's next release.
we all wrote. I did my friends over you, story so far, singled out & like 30 others. He just liked saying that in interviews

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 75
04:01 PM on 06/05/14
Lew Ashby
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank god. I was wondering how New Found Glory could ever recover from losing such an unique lyricist and one of a kind rhythm guitarist. I used to love NFG, im pretty sure fans wouldnt even be able to notice a difference if they were told he was still in the band while listening to the new record for the first time.

edit: just looked at the original tweet "Sad that @steveisdareason is no longer writing the lyrics 2 NFG's music. I've been a fan for 15 years but Sat. just might be my last show."

So she's still planning on going to the show saturday but it might be her last, which makes no sense. But anyway, i dont use twitter so maybe im wrong but wouldnt she have to "at" chad or NFG. how the hell did he even see this?
04:09 PM on 06/05/14
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
"fan"
04:12 PM on 06/05/14
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Thank god. I was wondering how New Found Glory could ever recover from losing such an unique lyricist and one of a kind rhythm guitarist. I used to love NFG, im pretty sure fans wouldnt even be able to notice a difference if they were told he was still in the band while listening to the new record for the first time.

edit: just looked at the original tweet "Sad that @steveisdareason is no longer writing the lyrics 2 NFG's music. I've been a fan for 15 years but Sat. just might be my last show."

So she's still planning on going to the show saturday but it might be her last, which makes no sense. But anyway, i dont use twitter so maybe im wrong but wouldnt she have to "at" chad or NFG. how the hell did he even see this?
You can just do a Twitter search for "NFG" and see any tweet where they're mentioned.
04:18 PM on 06/05/14
heron182
User Info.
Any updates on Steve's case? I think he was suppose to have another hearing in May
04:25 PM on 06/05/14
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I bet she feels like a big dummy now everyone is @replying her.
04:33 PM on 06/05/14
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
This is also the first semi-negative thing anyone from NFG has said about steve correct?
04:33 PM on 06/05/14
mbarney82
User Info.
Chad will do a good job writing, this person is annoying.
04:39 PM on 06/05/14
shika
User Info.
This is also the first semi-negative thing anyone from NFG has said about steve correct?
Yep and considering these guys are dads or of age to be parents/adults its sad they would even respond in such a manor, grow up guys. :)
04:41 PM on 06/05/14
gregplaysdrums
Drummer
User Info.
I was actually under the impression that Chad wrote most or all of the lyrics in the first place. Hmm
04:42 PM on 06/05/14
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.
Yep and considering these guys are dads or of age to be parents/adults its sad they would even respond in such a manor, grow up guys. :)
Nah- it's just to say that there won't be a significant or even notable dropoff in quality.
04:44 PM on 06/05/14
mr_raccoon
UᴼᴥᴼU
User Info.
So he got her stuck into this drama now too huh?
04:45 PM on 06/05/14
mexicanjew
John Wayne Fanclub
User Info.
Sounds like they were pretty sick of Steve, maybe his departure boosts their chemistry and they put out a kick ass record this fall.
04:48 PM on 06/05/14
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I am not saying he is a liar, but I don't know if I believe that.
04:48 PM on 06/05/14
shika
User Info.
Nah- it's just to say that there won't be a significant or even notable dropoff in quality.
I get that for sure just It sounds unprofessional or w.e but idk I saw them at skate and surf they ripped and covered metallica pantera so these guys are still worth seeing idk why that girl asks as of she isn't going to see them anymore lol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos