Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Capture the Crown - "To Whom It May Concern"

Posted by: Jason Tate (06/09/14)
Capture the Crown's new song "To Whom It May Concern" can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
12:16 PM on 06/09/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
01:04 PM on 06/09/14
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
hah
02:02 PM on 06/09/14
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
HUGE improvement. They've long been a guilty pleasure for me, and I completely get the hate but I am pleased to see a clear change for the better. They are capable musicians, just need to shed the image/bad performances.
02:46 PM on 06/09/14
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
Underoath title
07:55 AM on 06/10/14
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
User Info.
shit band releases shit song.

news.
11:52 AM on 06/12/14
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
HUGE improvement. They've long been a guilty pleasure for me, and I completely get the hate but I am pleased to see a clear change for the better. They are capable musicians, just need to shed the image/bad performances.
Exactly my thoughts.
01:15 PM on 06/12/14
WeltallAY
User Info.
I think if they were to spend some more time refining their live performance, shed all the gimmicky show moves and then work with Will Putney they could really put out an awesome LP. They do have it, they just need to decide if they want to cater towards scenesters or go for something a little more substantial.
02:20 PM on 06/12/14
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
I think if they were to spend some more time refining their live performance, shed all the gimmicky show moves and then work with Will Putney they could really put out an awesome LP. They do have it, they just need to decide if they want to cater towards scenesters or go for something a little more substantial.
Agreed. Maybe pick-up a quality sound tech too, just so the show sounds as crisp as possible.

I don't remember the onstage antics of anyone in the band beside the singer, who was pretty energetic...
07:20 AM on 06/13/14
WeltallAY
User Info.
Agreed. Maybe pick-up a quality sound tech too, just so the show sounds as crisp as possible.

I don't remember the onstage antics of anyone in the band beside the singer, who was pretty energetic...
I was thinking along the lines of the synchronized headbanging/crabcore stuff. A little is fine but I remember seeing a video or two where it was over the top and just acting natural would greatly improve their image ironically. More serious though, I believe the singer has a long time gf (as well as others in the band) so all his party/immature lyrics aren't from his perspective. If he just wrote about things he actually cared about I could see that bolstering their credibility even more. Nevertheless, I enjoy them and most will always remember them for the "You Call That A Knife..." song/video anyways.
12:08 PM on 06/16/14
AquaMan
Constantly evolving...
User Info.
No shoved in techno breakdown... That itself is an improvement
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music