AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Saosin News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Cove Reber Writes About Saosin Show

Posted by - 06:19 PM on 06/09/14
Cove Reber has posted up his thoughts on Saosin's reunion show on his blog.
Last night I got to be a part of the crowd and watch my favorite band of all time play the songs I fell in love with 10+ years ago. I could not be more grateful to share my first time seeing Saosin with everyone in attendance. What you did for me last night will never be forgotten or lost. Everywhere I went with Saosin I made sure that people knew… I am from San Diego. The roles got reversed last night and you put me on your shoulders and gave me the best honor I could have ever asked for. I felt the love and appreciation of every kid who’s life I changed with the songs I am so blessed to say I was a part of. I felt the appreciation from every person I ever stood outside a venue with and talked to. Thank you so much for the love and support you have shown me throughout the years. @anthonygreen666 you are my hero. Thank you for being one of the nicest most genuine people I have ever met. It is a privilege to call you friend. I couldn’t ask for a better person to be tied to for the rest of my life. To Alex, Justin, Chris and Beau thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of Saosin. I will always love you guys with all my heart. #Saosin #SanDiego #MyCity #MyHomeTown #MusicWorship

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 45
06:24 PM on 06/09/14
OpenIntro
insomniatic
User Info.
wow. that is pretty amazing to read :)
06:26 PM on 06/09/14
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
good for Cove. This should make everyone who is a Saosin fan happy and put them at peace.
06:27 PM on 06/09/14
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Perfect. I'm so glad all if any beef was squashed with every party. Good vibes always.
06:28 PM on 06/09/14
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
All this Saosin love recently. Its so, so pleasant.
06:29 PM on 06/09/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Nice read. Seems like a great guy. I've never been a much of a Saosin fan, but the Self-Titled is by far the best album from them imo.
06:33 PM on 06/09/14
scott!athedisco
User Info.
wow. that's refreshing to read in this day and age :)
06:34 PM on 06/09/14
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
User Info.
time mends wounds.
06:37 PM on 06/09/14
BrucexLee
User Info.
I'm glad that there is no drama.
06:55 PM on 06/09/14
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Thought this was a really heartfelt and great letter
07:04 PM on 06/09/14
Spencer Control
So it goes.
User Info.
I feel massively behind on the times saying I didn't know there was a beef, but I'm glad it seems to have worked itself out. This was a nice read.
07:13 PM on 06/09/14
TAI182
User Info.
Class act.
07:24 PM on 06/09/14
KyleRutchland
KyleRutchland
User Info.
i was at this show and seeing cove be brought up on stage and hug the whole band and rock out with anthony for a song was just an incredible and memorable experience. saosin will always be such a memorable and unique band in so many ways.
07:24 PM on 06/09/14
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
Really great to read. I'm glad things have smoothed over and think it's great to see the appreciation he has for the band, as opposed to so many less-than-amicable band departures. So happy to be seeing Saosin news again and can't wait for new material!!
07:25 PM on 06/09/14
betweenvega
one two three fo fiffffffffffffffff
User Info.
#class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class #class

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos